EmergingMoney, LLC (“we”, “us”, “emergingmoney.com”) provides the website known as emergingmoney.com. All persons using the emergingmoney.com website (“Site”) expressly agree to the foregoing disclaimer as a pre-condition to using this Site for any purpose whatsoever. The materials on the Site including, without limitation, news articles, informational materials and all other manager-specific information, have been prepared for informational purposes only and do not constitute financial, legal, tax or any other advice. All information contained herein is provided “as is” and emergingmoney.com expressly disclaims making any express or implied warranties with respect to the fitness of the information contained herein for any particular usage, its merchantability or its application or purpose.
Prior to making any investment or hiring any investment manager you should consult with a professional financial advisor, legal and tax advisor to assist in due diligence as may be appropriate and determining the appropriateness of the risk associated with a particular investment. In no event shall emergingmoney.com be responsible or liable for the correctness of any such material or for any damage or lost opportunities resulting from use of this data.
Emergingmoney.com provides subscription members with a number of benefits, including access to selected articles, webcasts, weekly newsletters, and selected tools from third parties and other services (collectively, the “Subscription Services”), for their individual usage, subject to compliance with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
By using this web site, which is a service from emergingmoney.com, you are representing to emergingmoney.com that you are at least 18 years old (or the minimum legal age in the jurisdiction in which you are viewing this emergingmoney.com web site). You may not use this emergingmoney.com web site for any unlawful purpose.
Emergingmoney.com reserves the right at any time to: Change the Subscription Service, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the Subscription Service; or impose fees, charges or other conditions for use of the Subscription Service (with reasonable notice).
You make certain representations and warranties regarding your use of the Site. You represent and warrant that:
- In connection with your use of the Site, you will not employ any virus or other computer programming routine or engine that is intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; and
- All information that you provide in connection with your use of the Site is true and complete.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. You may not disclose your password to any third party.
- You accept full responsibility for any use or misuse of your password.
- You must notify us immediately of any actual or suspected loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password.
- We are not obligated to inquire as to the authority or propriety of any use of or action taken under your password. We will not be responsible for any loss to you that arises from such use or action or from your failure to comply with these provisions.
Utilization of emergingmoney.com Subscription Services requires other obligations relating to your account:
- You may not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the Subscription Services to any third party;
- You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account;
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Name and password; and
- You agree to notify us at email@example.com if you become aware of any possible unauthorized use(s) of your account or any possible breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your User Name or password.
When using the Site you may not republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute content available through the Subscription Services to online bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in other any manner, without our prior written permission. Modification of the content or use of the content for any purpose other than your own personal, noncommercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and can subject you to legal liability.
You must abide by the following rules in connection with your use of the Site:
- You agree not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law in connection with your use of the Site. This includes, among other things, any securities law or regulation.
- You agree not to restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of any of our web sites;
- You agree not to express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- You agree not to modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of emergingmoney.com’s Site;
- You agree not to “frame” or “mirror” any content available through emergingmoney.com’s Site without our prior written authorization;
- You agree not to use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the content available through emergingmoney.com’s Site; or
- You agree not to harvest or collect information about users of the Site without their express consent.
- You agree not to login to emergingmoney.com from more than one computer at the same time.
You assume various risks in using the Site.
- We make no guarantees, promises or assurances regarding the Site.
- We do not assure you that the Site will lead to profitable investments, and you may lose money if you make investments based on the Site.
- There are many market, currency, economic, political, business, technological and other risks that are beyond our control.
- We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate content on the Site. However, some content and some of the assumptions, formulas, algorithms and other data that impact the content may be inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.
- Some content and some of the data used in the content come from third parties. We believe that these third parties are reliable but we are not responsible for any third party information.
- Dated content speaks only as of the date indicated.
- Any projections contained on the Site reflect the views of management only at the time originally made, and are subject to various risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause materially different results. We do not intend to update projections.
- We may change any portion of the Site at any time without notice to you.
- We are not liable for any damage or loss to you resulting from these or any other risks.
You have various responsibilities when using the Site.
- You alone are responsible for your use of the Site.
- You must make your own independent investment decisions.
- We are not involved in any dealings between you and any third party. You release Seygem Global and its affiliates, agents and employees and you agree to hold them harmless from any claims, demands, losses and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect and including but not limited to legal fees) of every kind and nature that may arise out of or in any way are connected with a dispute between you and any third party.
YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACTION YOU TAKE OR ANY DECISION YOU MAKE IN RELIANCE ON THE SITE.
Certain areas of this emergingmoney.com web site enable you to access online forums where you can post messages (”comments”) and read messages posted by other users (the “Forums”). Some of the Forums topics are selected by emergingmoney.com and others are created by users. EmergingMoney.com does not endorse, and specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability for, any content posted on the Forums, whether the topic is first selected by EmergingMoney.com or a user. The Forums are a free service provided to users of EmergingMoney.com. By posting a message in the Forums, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not want to be bound by these terms, then do not use the Forums.
You must abide by the following rules in connection with your use of the Forums:
- You agree to post only messages that relate to the subject matter of the Forum;
- You agree not to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including, for example, an EmergingMoney.com employee or officer, a forum leader, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You agree not to post messages that contain material that is inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or indecent. This includes any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You agree to give attribution to others when you quote or paraphrase materials owned by others, and to limit your quotations to no more than 50 words;
- You agree not to upload files, or cause users to upload files, that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of another’s computer;
- You agree not to advertise or promote any goods or services in the Forums. This includes, among other things, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, and “pyramid schemes;”
- You agree not to conduct contests or distribute chain letters through the Forums;
- You agree not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law in connection with your use of the Forums. This includes, among other things, any securities law or regulation; and
- By posting a message, uploading a file, or engaging in any other form of communication through a Forum, you are granting EmergingMoney.com a perpetual, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, and sell any such messages, files or communications.
You agree to indemnify and hold EmergingMoney.com and its affiliates and their respective, officers, directors and employees harmless from any claims, damages, losses or costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that arise out of any of your postings and any material contained therein.
Seygem Global is not liable for any technological problems and any impact that they may have.
- All or any portion of the Site may not be available and may not function properly at any time.
- We make reasonable efforts to avoid technological problems, but at any time the Site may have and may cause problems such as viruses and other damaging computer programming routines or engines.
- We take reasonable security precautions when using the Internet, telephone or other means to transport data or other communications, but we disclaim liability for any interception of data or communications.
- We are not liable for any damage or injury caused by the performance or failure of performance of all or any portion of the Site.
- We are not liable for any defects, delays or errors in or resulting from your use of the Site.
Seygem Global is not responsible for any aspect of any third party web site.
- If you access any third party web site through the Site or otherwise, you do so at your own risk.
- When you access another web site through ours, you understand that it is independent from Seygem Global and that Seygem Global has no control over the Content on that web site.
- Hyperlinks to or from the Site do not constitute third party endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation of, with or by Seygem Global.
This EmergingMoney.com web site contains hyperlinks to web sites operated by unrelated or related parties other than EmergingMoney.com. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. EmergingMoney.com does not control these sites and is not responsible for their contents or policies.
You agree not to hold EmergingMoney.com responsible for the content or operation of such web sites.
A hyperlink from this EmergingMoney.com web site to another web site does not imply or mean that EmergingMoney.com endorses the content on that web site or the operator or operations of that site.
You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other web sites to which you might link from this EmergingMoney.com web site.
This web site may contain descriptions of and references to products, services, and firms.
These references do not imply our endorsement of those products, services or entities.
Under no circumstances shall any of our providers be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on or exposure to information obtained from or contained on the web site. Rather, you are responsible to evaluate the information, advice, and other content available through the web site and any products, services or firms referenced here.
We do not give investment recommendations or accounting, tax or legal advice on the Site.
- All Content is for informational purposes only.
- Nothing on the Site is an offer or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities.
- Although the Site includes information regarding specific securities and the investment process generally, you should not consider anything you find on the Site to be an individualized recommendation to buy, sell, hold or otherwise pursue or invest in any specific security, investment or investment style.
- We do not give any advice or make any representations through the Site as to whether any security or investment is suitable to you or will be profitable.
- Nothing on the Site is intended to be, and you should not consider anything on the Site to be, accounting, tax or legal advice.
- If you would like investment, accounting, tax or legal advice, you should consult with your own financial advisors, accountants or attorneys regarding your individual circumstances and needs.
THE PAST PERFORMANCE OF ANY INVESTMENT, INVESTMENT STRATEGY OR INVESTMENT STYLE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE.
This EmergingMoney.com web site includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest.
EmergingMoney.com and its Content licensors are not giving investment advice, tax advice, legal advice, or other professional advice.
EmergingMoney.com believes its content and services to be useful, but cannot guarantee accuracy or completeness.
EmergingMoney.com and its Content licensors do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse, these views, opinions and recommendations or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment.
You should always seek the assistance of a professional for advice on investments, tax, the law, or other professional matters.
Nothing published on this site shall be considered a recommendation to purchase or trade the securities discussed.
EmergingMoney.com provides general financial information designed to educate broad segments of the public.
EmergingMoney.com’s interactive features are an educational and informational service designed to help users identify savings and investment strategies that can help them meet their financial goals.
They do not take into account all of the unique circumstances that may affect a user’s financial decisions, and nothing contained herein should be considered personalized investment advice that is tailored to the individual needs of users.
The results obtained by using these features should not serve as the sole or primary basis for making investment decisions. Users should consult their financial advisors to develop a personalized plan that takes into account their individual needs and circumstances.
Seygem Global, LLC and the emergingmoney.com editorial staff are not registered investment advisors, broker/dealers, or research analysts/organizations.
Readers are advised that the commentary and reports on the Site are issued solely for informational purposes and should not to be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security. The opinions and analyses included on the Site are based on sources believed to be reliable and written in good faith, but no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to their accuracy, completeness or correctness.
YOU SHOULD VERIFY ALL CLAIMS AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY SECURITY MENTIONED ON THE EMERGINGMONEY.COM WEBSITE. INVESTING IN SECURITIES IS SPECULATIVE AND CARRIES A HIGH DEGREE OF RISK. YOU MAY LOSE PART OR ALL OF YOUR PRINCIPAL INVESTMENT.
Readers are urged to consult with their own independent financial advisors with respect to any investment. All information contained in this report should be independently verified with the companies mentioned. Neither Seygem Global, LLC, nor its officers, directors, partners, contributors or employees/consultants accept any liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of information on this website or any use of information in its newsletters.
The information contained on emergingmoney.com is not necessarily complete and its accuracy is not guaranteed by emergingmoney.com, its operating entity or the principals therein. Principals of Seygem Global, LLC and employees/consultants may or may not hold or be short of securities discussed on the Site, or of any other securities, at any time. Neither the information contained in emergingmoney.com, nor any opinion expressed in emergingmoney.com constitutes a solicitation for the purchase of any future or security referred to in emergingmoney.com.
Our Site is limited to the dissemination of general information pertaining to investments, together with access to additional investment-related information and links. Accordingly, the publication of this web site on the Internet should not be construed by any consumer or prospective subscriber as the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, over the Internet. We are neither attorneys nor accountants and no portion of the web site content should be interpreted as legal, accounting or tax advice.
Certain portions of our Site may contain a discussion of, or provide access to, positions or recommendations as of a specific prior date. Due to various factors, including changing market conditions, such discussions may no longer be reflective of current positions or recommendations. Moreover, no prospective or existing subscriber should assume that any such discussion serves as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized advice from an investment professional.
Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no prospective or existing subscriber should assume that future performance of any specific investment or investment strategy, including the investments or investment strategies made reference to directly or indirectly in our Site, or indirectly via a link to an unaffiliated third party web site, will be profitable or equal any historical performance levels.
Please remember that different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will be suitable for a prospective or existing subscriber’s investment portfolio. Historical performance results for investment indices or categories generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction or custodial charges, the deduction of an investment management fee, nor the impact of taxes, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results.
EmergingMoney.com makes no representations that the materials provided are appropriate, available or useful in locations outside the U.S. Anyone who elects to use this web site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible to comply with all local laws and rules that apply. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the above disclaimers may not apply to you in all instances.
Emergingmoney.com is not responsible or liable for any aspect of any products, services or other content appearing on or available through any third party web site.
Emergingmoney.com has the right to monitor and record activity on the Site and respond as it deems appropriate.
- We may monitor and record activity on the Site for any reason.
- We may investigate any complaint or reported violation of our policies.
- We may report any activity that we suspect may violate any law or regulation to regulators, law enforcement officials or other persons or entities that we deem appropriate.
- We may issue warnings, suspend or terminate use of the Site, deny access to all or part of the Site or take any other action that we deem appropriate.
Emergingmoney.com respects your privacy.
SEYGEM GLOBAL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT THAT THE LAW ALLOWS IT TO DISCLAIM.
- THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
- WE DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
- WITHOUT LIMITING OUR GENERAL DISCLAIMER, WE DO NOT WARRANT THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, FUNCTIONALITY, RELIABILITY, SEQUENCING OR SPEED OF DELIVERY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT.
- SEYGEM GLOBAL’S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE DAMAGES THAT YOU SUFFER OR IF ANY REMEDY YOU HAVE FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING THOSE CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF ANY ASSET, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
YOU AND SEYGEM GLOBAL WILL SETTLE ANY DISAGREEMENTS BY ARBITRATION IN NEW YORK, NY
- Regarding the resolution of any controversy, you understand that: Arbitration is final and binding; By agreeing to arbitration, you waive your right to resolve disputes in court, including the right to a jury trial. The arbitrator’s decision is not required to include factual findings or legal reasoning. Your right to appeal or to seek to modify the arbitrator’s rulings is strictly limited. You and Seygem Global agree that any dispute that arises between us that we cannot resolve informally we will submit to binding arbitration pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- You and Seygem Global agree that any arbitration shall be conducted in New York, NY.
- Modifications will be effective immediately upon posting unless we indicate otherwise.
You are bound by certain other general conditions.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
Seygem Global and the logos and marks included on the emergingmoney.com Site that identify emergingmoney.com services and products are proprietary materials. The use of such terms and logos and marks without the express written consent of Seygem Global is strictly prohibited. Copyright in the pages and in the screens of the Site, and in the information and material therein, is proprietary material owned by Seygem Global unless otherwise indicated. The unauthorized use of any material on the emergingmoney.com Site may violate numerous statutes, regulations and laws, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, trade secret or patent laws.
Users of the emergingmoney.com Site may view, download and print information and materials on this Site for its personal and internal business use provided that all hard copies contain all copyright and other applicable notices. All users may not reproduce, modify, copy, alter in any way, distribute, sell, resell, transmit, transfer, license, assign or publish any information obtained from this Site. Users shall not use this site at any time for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited and shall comply with any applicable local, state, national or international laws or regulations when using this Site.
The terms “Emerging Money” and “EmergingMoney.com,” and other marks and logos displayed on the web site (excluding those identified as the property of third parties), are trademarks and service marks of Seygem Global and may not be used without its express written permission.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by EmergingMoney.com or one of its subsidiaries infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see www.loc.gov/copyright/ for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to our web site should be sent to: info@EmergingMoney.com. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
MISCELLANEOUS LEGAL TERMS
This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of New York, as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the State of New York.