Emerging Money Daily Audi Call August 1 – Despite the obvious presence of earnings season, and the always epic Apple print after the bell, today is all about macro, and asset allocation.
PMIs around the world are providing enough ammunition for those who need higher exports, and manufacturing to boost GDP, to in turn boost […]
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 10 – On the call today we drop the debate and OPEC cut headlines into the traders scope for the week with FOMC minutes due out and other Fed speak in the near term that may add some indigestion to a market that is basking in political status quo.
- Socialism with Chinese characteristics enters new era: XiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-18
- Delegates to Party congress highly representativeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Socialism with Chinese characteristics enters new era: Xi