Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 29 – OPEC announcement means what for Oil and what for markets?
For effectively 5 years Japans 10year benchmark has traded below the 200dma taking with it yields around the world. Japanese institutional investors are one of the biggest groups of investors who influence the flow of large insurance, pension, endowment and municipal allocations.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 16 – FX markets are moving in ways no one expected post-Brexit and post BOJ announcements.
Emerging Money Daily audio Call August 8 – This week we are watching for signs that global bond yields are truly moving higher.
The Brazilian Real has rallied almost 10% in June despite Brexit and without any major turn in the macro in Brazil.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 3 – Weaker payrolls mean many things and we begin to discuss the broader implications for the market fallout after the US labor market looks suddenly feeble.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 24 – On today’s call we remind investors why they are trapped between what the fed should do and what they can do.
Happy New Year?
Here are my market ramblings this morning as I look out over assets that are in free fall as China, Middle East tensions, and the reality that central banks can only do so much to take the place of organic growth and markets working through the excesses of years gone by:
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Qatar wants to invest in AAL: 5 tradesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-22
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China