Despite a rally back in the USD and the sudden recalibrated growth outlook for the world from Brexit, Commodities are picking up steam.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 1 – Global markets following some key events over the next few days which include OPEC, ECB and US Payrolls.
Happy New Year?
Here are my market ramblings this morning as I look out over assets that are in free fall as China, Middle East tensions, and the reality that central banks can only do so much to take the place of organic growth and markets working through the excesses of years gone by:
With crude oil prices down nearly 50% during 2015 we’ve seen the effects of lower prices across many sectors.
Crude oil traders’ sentiment strengthen on comments from ECB President Draghi yesterday in which the ECB will be “reexamine“ monetary policy.
Crude oil gave back its gains from yesterday’s rally. Volatility has picked up once again in the oil patch as traders attempt assess whether there will be enough global demand to cut into the historical surplus that has tankers just sitting off the coast unable to unload its oil.
As U.S. market participants started a new week they found Yuan pegged to basically the same level to the U.S. Dollar as it was last week Friday.
Yet another perfect storm is setting up in the oil patch adding additional downward pressure on WTI Crude oil.
- China seeks breakthroughs in combatting smogSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-04-26
- Your first trade for Wednesday, April 26Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-26
- Senior lawmakers review draft law, resolutionsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-04-26
- Vice Anhui governor under investigationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-04-26
- 3 investigated for damaging valuable tourist siteSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-04-26
- Which stocks to buy as earnings season heats upSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-25
- Wynn jumps on earnings beatSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-25
- AT&T CEO: Been an amazing few months in our industrySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-25
- Gartman: Trump’s stance on trade ‘absolutely, utterly incorrect’Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-25
- Republican leaders meet on taxesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-25
- Chipotle: Our actions have stopped ‘unauthorized activity’Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-25
- Fundstrat: 3 Nasdaq names to buySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-25
- Is the Trump rally being vindicated by earnings season?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-25
- China seeks breakthroughs in combatting smog