Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 25 – This week markets are confronting the fallout from German elections which were not the slam dunk they were supposed to be and the impact this will have on the US Dollar,
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 15 – On the call we size up today’s Fed outcome and look towards the June meeting which has to be in play based on the recent spate of data we have seen from employment to housing, to manufacturing.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call – March 1 – President Trumps address to the nation last night delivered on tone even if it didn’t deliver on details and global markets took notice.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 3 – Volatility holding steady at elevated levels that augurs a move higher from here.
Investors need to look closely at the chart of the commodity index (CRB) for a fresh break of the 200dma to the upside that if sustained will be the first time the index has traded above this key technical level since August 2014 or just after the rout in oil began to gain steam.
Yes, hard for most people who have ONLY lived through the markets with a strong commodity foundation to believe that the Canadian Dollar was once trading at 1.60/USD
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force