This morning’s price action in natural gas dropped over 4% despite last week’s draw of 228 billion cubic feet against analysts’ expectations of 222 billion cubic feet and 144 cubic feet the prior year.
China is becoming one the biggest energy consumers, giving the U.S. a run for its money, or should I say energy.
- Your first trade for Wednesday, June 28Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-28
- China launches new destroyerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-28
- China introduces emergency cybersecurity planSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- 4 ways to trade energy in a down yearSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-27
- Large floods may threaten central, southern ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Another 20 taken off missing people’s list in China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- China adopts intelligence lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Woman under probe for flipping coins in aircraft engineSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Your first trade for Wednesday, June 28