Emerging Money Daily audio Call August 8 – This week we are watching for signs that global bond yields are truly moving higher.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 19 – On the call today we discuss trading ranges and market appetite for risk.
Published on Jul 18, 2016
Using a chart provided by UBS and taken from data from EFPR who compiles an amazing amount of information on fund flows within the investment community and particularly insightful on EM, we want to assess where the opportunities for rotation, beating the index, and where we think investors are offsides.
THE PATH TO PERSIA
By Alexander Schay | Published on: January 15, 2016 EMfminvestor.com
With the “Implementation Day” milestone of last July’s nuclear deal between Iran and the P5+1 fast approaching, the prospect of Iran’s reintegration into the global economy grows near. As one of the few remaining countries in the world with a […]
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 24 – Interesting day for markets as the headlines from the downing of a Russian fighter jet from Turkey has increased already heightened tensions in the region.
CNBC’s Hadley Gamble reports from Istanbul on the unexpected victory claimed by the AK Party in parliamentary elections.
Emerging Money Audio Call March 12 – On the call today we discuss a pullback in volatility as the Dollar runs out of gas but the question is for how long?
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call – January 22 – On the call today how rare in life how something with such high expectations delivers – The ECB did that today!
Emerging Monday Daily Audio Preview Call January 12 – On the call today we get into U.S. earnings season and the impact and the correlation on emerging markets.
- Ex-lawyer admits subversion in trialSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- People calls for harsher sexual harassment penaltiesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Military says quality of recruits is ‘guaranteed’Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Mediators ease court’s burden as divorces riseSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Coastal city looks to grow via high-tech talentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- China glad to train foreign astronautsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Horse riding graduates get off to a good startSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- 21-year-old raises half-million for polar journeySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- New steps to tackle air pollution set for Beijing regionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- China implements coordinated control of PM2.5 and O3Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-22
- Your first trade for Tuesday, August 22Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-22
- Stocks that will shineSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- Guy Adami hits the streets for a reaction to today’s historic events in the skiesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- In the battle of internet stocks, US giants may be falling behindSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- Here’s why strategist Tony Dwyer is telling you to buy the dipSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- Ex-lawyer admits subversion in trial