Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 15 – If growth proxy plays for the economy are rallying and energy is just off 27m highs why is high-yield testing fresh lows in the first part of today before we covering in the afternoon to be flat on the day?
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 6 – While we have a light week ahead on macro data, Trump’s trip to Asia promises to produce headlines on trade policy and North Korea while domestic headlines get a little heavier on where the administration has links to the Russia related acquisitions.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 11 – With Banks reporting tomorrow and Bullish sentiment for markets pushing higher near March peak, positioning for earnings season might we somewhat problematic.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 5 – Markets come back from the beach and must confront tactical and fundamental questions.
Emerging Money Daily Audio August 16 – While politics in the US continue to incite social tension, markets find themselves more dependent on (hopefully) independent central banks for their fate than the (hollow?) promises of Washington on the policy front.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 9 – A very different reaction to yesterday’s Comey testimony and UK election results in the press versus the market.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 14 – As we head into a long holiday weekend globally geopolitics escalate and leave little reason for taking on additional market risk.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 13 – If yesterday was reversal day for the Trump administration on key areas that include the dollar, the Fed, and China today is punctuated by the realities of earnings season and macro that is at cross currents.
As the momentum in the economy inspired by the elections joined forces with real inflation growth we started to see TIPS( Treasury Inflation Protected Securities) go through some selling exhaustion and this could be a good sign for Rates, and Banks.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 27 – What is more surprising about the failure of the Trump Administration and Republican party to get a healthcare bill passed is how the markets waited until well after the fact to show their frustration…
- Guardians of the heart of republicSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-22
- AI carves out new routes for urban transportSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-22
- Corrupt Xinjiang ex-official sentencedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-22
- Workplace accidents see declineSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-22
- 6 fired for bungling response to TBSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-22
- Giant panda pair to be released into wild tommorrowSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-22
- 12 more cities launch license plates for new energy carsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-22
- China steps up marine inspectionsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-22
- Parents opt for overseas tripsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-22
- Long March 6 lofts 3 satellites into orbitSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-21
- Your first trade for Tuesday, November 21Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-11-21
- NYT’s James Stewart weighs in on DOJ’s lawsuit against AT&T and Time Warner mergerSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-11-20
- Stay away from big pharma?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-11-20
- AT&T/Time Warner deal would give competitors incentive to raise prices: AnalystSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-11-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Guardians of the heart of republic