On a quiet day of trading with the US bank holiday investors prepare for 3Q earnings season where the bar is suddenly high. We outline our view for the top line and bottom line and where we think value outperforms growth.
EM equities are following a path that seems to be driven by […]
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 21 – The day after the Fed, markets are telling us that there is some sense of relief the Fed wasn’t more hawkish ( which was the early response) even though we have a higher probability of a December hike.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 17 – Markets digest the negative currents of Washington, and terrorist tragedy in Spain, and also must face a slowing seasonal trading environment that leaves us tactically cautious.
Emerging Money Daily Audio August 14 – Just as the markets digest cautious tone from the National Security Advisor and CIA markets are forced to confront a Fed that no-one takes seriously.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 10 – Will this spike a volatility be the one that leads markets to the other side of key technicals.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 14 – On today’s call we recap the week that has us reflecting upon the last month of “two steps forward” (towards rate normalization), and one step backwards this week.
Casual observers and investors in EM occasionally jump in and out of themes and often this is exactly how to trade EM successfully. Those of us who are dedicated to the asset class and have invested in it through multiple cycles may get too close to the fire, and miss trading signals that demand a […]
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 26 – Headlines from the Supreme Court on church and state, and the travel ban do not calm the anxieties of a country that voted for less government but is getting more.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 20 – On today’s call we discuss the move in oil and the potential broader impact on markets which right now seem to be trading more on Fed comments and impact of the Dollar’s recent pop.
Global growth downshifted this week mildly but clearly the trend remains constructive despite this morning’s anemic US payroll data.
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- CPC officials lead poverty relief work in rural ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Delegates gather in Beijing for key Party congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China wins bid to host 2021 WorldSkillsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- College girl’s one-year peacekeeping mission in South SudanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Beijing shantytowns finish renovation ahead of scheduleSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated development