Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 5 – While the global rally clings to tax hopes in the US and rates staying low globally, there are trades that remain defendable even in the current valuation environment.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 9 – On the audio strategy call today we dig deeper into individual stock opportunities that exist below the surface of this passive, indexing, ETF wall of capital that masks single stock opportunities.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 18 – Looking back on a week that has forced all investors to rethink their strategy for 2017 without any understanding of how policy follow through will compare to policy expectations.
The London Breakout Strategy or LBS is a simple but effective strategy for both beginners and seasoned traders. This Strategy only requires a couple of trendlines and no fancy or complicated indicators are required to work this strategy.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 13 – Huge day for risk assets after what has already been an epic run.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 26 – Global equities resilient and a change of character at least a conversation.
Today marks the largest number of U.S. companies reporting earnings and speculation for these earnings are running wild.
Russian (RSX, quote) stocks in US afternoon trading have caught fire as the outcome from the Geneva discussions shows some tangible progress beyond merely a constructive tone that was all markets could have expected to gain from the event.
Lots of strategizing to do into this weekend with the events expected in Crimea. I’m not sure the trade is to short Russia at these levels. Russia currently trades at 0.53x P/B e’14 and 5.54X ‘e’14 PE. These levels are extreme even by the Russian standard which is always one of overshoot. So despite the prospect of […]
I was asked by Fidelity to give a presentation to their clients ahead of the Trader Expo in NYC. In the presentation I gave my views on the EM selloff and a number of key sub-topics within the asset class. Here I will present my slides on China.
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- CPC officials lead poverty relief work in rural ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Delegates gather in Beijing for key Party congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China wins bid to host 2021 WorldSkillsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- College girl’s one-year peacekeeping mission in South SudanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Beijing shantytowns finish renovation ahead of scheduleSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated development