Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 9 – On the audio strategy call today we dig deeper into individual stock opportunities that exist below the surface of this passive, indexing, ETF wall of capital that masks single stock opportunities.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 18 – Looking back on a week that has forced all investors to rethink their strategy for 2017 without any understanding of how policy follow through will compare to policy expectations.
The London Breakout Strategy or LBS is a simple but effective strategy for both beginners and seasoned traders. This Strategy only requires a couple of trendlines and no fancy or complicated indicators are required to work this strategy.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 13 – Huge day for risk assets after what has already been an epic run.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 26 – Global equities resilient and a change of character at least a conversation.
Today marks the largest number of U.S. companies reporting earnings and speculation for these earnings are running wild.
Russian (RSX, quote) stocks in US afternoon trading have caught fire as the outcome from the Geneva discussions shows some tangible progress beyond merely a constructive tone that was all markets could have expected to gain from the event.
Lots of strategizing to do into this weekend with the events expected in Crimea. I’m not sure the trade is to short Russia at these levels. Russia currently trades at 0.53x P/B e’14 and 5.54X ‘e’14 PE. These levels are extreme even by the Russian standard which is always one of overshoot. So despite the prospect of […]
I was asked by Fidelity to give a presentation to their clients ahead of the Trader Expo in NYC. In the presentation I gave my views on the EM selloff and a number of key sub-topics within the asset class. Here I will present my slides on China.
- Ex-lawyer admits subversion in trialSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- People calls for harsher sexual harassment penaltiesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Military says quality of recruits is ‘guaranteed’Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Mediators ease court’s burden as divorces riseSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Coastal city looks to grow via high-tech talentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- China glad to train foreign astronautsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Horse riding graduates get off to a good startSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- 21-year-old raises half-million for polar journeySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- New steps to tackle air pollution set for Beijing regionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- China implements coordinated control of PM2.5 and O3Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-22
- Your first trade for Tuesday, August 22Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-22
- Stocks that will shineSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- Guy Adami hits the streets for a reaction to today’s historic events in the skiesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- In the battle of internet stocks, US giants may be falling behindSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- Here’s why strategist Tony Dwyer is telling you to buy the dipSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- Ex-lawyer admits subversion in trial