Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 28 – Stocks dance with fresh highs on the SPX while setting fresh levels at the Nasdaq and Russell this week.
Emerging market equities in the form of the $EEM ETF have staged a strong comeback versus the SPX since late December when they bottomed as some reality started trickling into Trumpenomics.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 5 – Fed minutes turn the tide of a market that was at fresh highs in Nasdaq and SPX was with 20 points of a record.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 23 – Are we waiting with baited breath on the bill to be passed House or not.
Emerging Markets were destroyed by Trump and an election that promised not only to build and charge a wall to Mexico ( and put the ugly of the wall side on their side) but to crush China policy and make global trade a naughty word.
Awaiting the President’s State of the Union Address and Emerging Markets may be calling foul on the growth that has been talked up.
As the SPX rallies to a fresh record today on better macro globally and a continuation of a cyclically rally that is encouraging higher rates, technicals are saying be cautious with the extreme level of optimism.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call January 27 – On the call today we tell you why we are less impressed with the price action in the SPX than others over a range of time horizons.
The MSCI EM (MXEF) Index has rallied 9.2% off the lows in December and has outperformed the SPX by 8% during that time.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 18 – Remove Fed speakers and political angst and markets get a chance to look
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Qatar wants to invest in AAL: 5 tradesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-22
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China