Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 6 – Global equities can now experiencing the duality of hope and fear now that rates are indeed moving higher again.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 28 – On today’s call we highlight the volatility that is underpinning the last week of the quarter, and first half.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 26 – Friday’s market trading volume is reflect a holiday mood with anemic volume and volatility that continues to planet.
On a special “Brazil Political Crisis” audio blog we recap the events of the last 24 hours, and outline the market impact for investors in the short to medium term.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 17 – Today’s market move stems from not just a question about how much policy can be adopted in the short to medium term, but also concern that the Republican stranglehold on Washington maybe dissipating.
Janet Yellen gave Dollar Bears ammunition to look to the charts. Dollar Bulls are in abundance but that may be the problem. Once again the USD is an overweight long that despite the obvious presence of the Fed can’t get out of its way.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 7 – On the call we discuss price action this morning which is following the less confident path of the last few sessions.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 6 – The week ahead after the Fed made it clear they are all on the same page promises to have more uncertainty for risk assets that must begin to assess the
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 16 – As we look back on today’s trading action we focus on the move in the Dollar and the pause in the bank rally.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call December 21 -On today’s call we put the level of complacency in perspective but also tell you where US bullishness has equated to global apathy and this creates opportunities.
- Your first trade for Thursday, October 19Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-19
- 775 mln Chinese students receive financial aid over past decadeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- China to standardize elderly care servicesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- China-made jetliner performs well in test flightSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- 440 senior officials investigated for corruptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Private universities increasingly important in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- China to make new breakthrough in quantum communicationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Chinese doctor saves passenger on US tripSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- It isn’t tax reform, earnings are driving this rally: StrategistSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-18
- CPC creates Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New EraSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Thursday, October 19