On Fast Money last night Dennis Gartman, editor of the Gartman Letter explained his view on Russian Oil and Puttin.
All eyes continue on the currency as Russian equities ex-currency are flat. Clearly however, if you are a USD investor and own Ruble based assets in USD you care about the currency and if you think the Ruble is going to 60, hands off buying Lukoil (LUKOY, quote) in ADR form.
Good morning on this Friday February 21. With emerging markets lagging the U.S.’s move higher on political concerns and emerging market currencies. Tune in for a full update and my thoughts on what to watch for going into the next week.
The pain trade in the Sochi Olympics has been pulling for the Russian hockey team (who was eliminated today. As Dick Enberg would say “Oh my!”) but the pain trade in the currency markets may in fact be the Russian Ruble which today has fallen to all-time lows against the Euro and dancing near worst […]
- Your first trade for Wednesday, June 28Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-28
- China launches new destroyerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-28
- China introduces emergency cybersecurity planSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- 4 ways to trade energy in a down yearSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-27
- Large floods may threaten central, southern ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Another 20 taken off missing people’s list in China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- China adopts intelligence lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Woman under probe for flipping coins in aircraft engineSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Your first trade for Wednesday, June 28