Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 16 – FX markets are moving in ways no one expected post-Brexit and post BOJ announcements.
Sept. 28 — Corr Analytics founder Anders Corr discusses U.S. and Russia relations, terrorism and Syria. He speaks on “Bloomberg Surveillance.”
As we head into the weekend the price of crude oil is basically unchanged hovering just above the near term support of 50.58 (7/715).
Please see that attached article on US policy on Russia including sanctions and the overall attempts to challenge their regional sphere of influence.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 2 – On the call today we look at global markets response to China (FXI, quote) rate cut.(not much!), meanwhile the reaction in Russia (RSX, quote) to the Nemtsov assassination was far from riotous, and we are not surprised by that.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 16 – On the call today we look at a break out in Brazil and talk about follow-through from emerging market currencies which include the Real for the next move and emerging markets.
We wait for a peace deal that may not come but the Market Vectors Russian ETF (RSX, quote) continues to move higher as the Ruble is rallying under higher oil and at least the body language of all sides talking towards a positive end game.
It’s been a great run in potash related stocks and Ag overall. My basic thesis when the Russian broke the cartel in potash was that it was just a matter of time before the entire industry fought back and kept it together.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call December 22 – On the call today we take a look back on Emerging Markets (EEM, quote) over last week. We see some surprises in the outperformance we think separation we are seeing in the asset class continues.
Russia’s currency briefly surpassed the Ukrainian Hryvnia as the world’s worst performing currency year-to-date this week, but it isn’t clear whether the ruble is undervalued.
- First 15 minutes absolutely crucial in Sundowns’ quest for African Champions League titleSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-10-23
- Urgent application to have charges against Gordhan set asideSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-10-23
- ANC says NEC cannot resign‚ must account to structures firstSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-10-23
- Charges against Gordhan damaging economy‚ say business leadersSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-10-23
- Hainan unfolds new policies to build ‘Oriental Hollywood’Source: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-23
- Beijing Police release investigation report on hotel attackSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-23
- 80 years on, Long March legacy inspires China in transitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-23
- More younger Chinese students study abroad: reportSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-22
- ‘Comfort women’ museum opens in ShanghaiSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-22
- First 15 minutes absolutely crucial in Sundowns’ quest for African Champions League title