Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 11 – On today’s call we look at bank earnings later in the week and give our thesis for continued outperformance for financials, despite expecting some weakness however on the actual release.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 28 – On today’s call we highlight the volatility that is underpinning the last week of the quarter, and first half.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 15 – The day after the Fed markets are wrestling with weaker macro, a delicate oil market, and a number of technical breakdowns in key sentiment readings.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call – May 30 – After the long holiday weekend markets are sluggish in the face of macro data that challenges growth assumptions yet does not derail the concept of better second quarter GDP both in the US and around the world.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 18 – Stocks bouncing small but hard to see where risk appetite grows in the next week while Washington tries to sort through the rubble of the recent week which started with the firing of FBI chief Comey.
On today’s call we highlight the outperformance globally that continues, even though today most are focused on SPX breaking to an all-time high.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 3 – On today’s call we discuss diversion in the market between oil and other correlated risk assets.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 21 – Markets limp into the weekend but with better strength than might be expected considering the prospect of a negative French election result.
A quick Russia Trade –
The best trades in the world on the basis of technicals and fundamentals are in Europe and Emerging Markets and despite recent outperformance, you have NOT missed the trading opportunity in these markets.
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Five killed in north China house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- China launches first Internet court in e-commerce hubSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Two officials under investigation following fatal coal mine landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Heavy rain kills 10 in GuangxiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Make China greener