Emerging Money Daily Audio August 16 – While politics in the US continue to incite social tension, markets find themselves more dependent on (hopefully) independent central banks for their fate than the (hollow?) promises of Washington on the policy front.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 7 – Last Friday’s payroll number is trickling into the market today with strong follow through in Copper, Steel, integrated miners and other industrial plays.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 27 – On today’s call we continue the discussion about the increasing presence of central bank tightening around the world.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call December 27 – We spend time talking about the Retail sector as we evaluate the holiday retail performance. Winners, Losers, and those who will outperform in 2017.
We are reading the following today…
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 5 – RATES, RATES, RATES…
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 4 – Hey what happened to that bulletproof Gold trade?
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 10 – Bond yields back in decline globally? We discuss this theme and the impact on banks, miners, and risk assets.
Despite a rally back in the USD and the sudden recalibrated growth outlook for the world from Brexit, Commodities are picking up steam.
Gold has suffered a swift 5.5% move in 7 sessions on the back of the Fed and some signs of more active policy. The Dollar therefore has rallied 4% on the DXY and Gold therefore gets killed right?
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Five killed in north China house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- China launches first Internet court in e-commerce hubSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Two officials under investigation following fatal coal mine landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Heavy rain kills 10 in GuangxiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Make China greener