Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 8 – As we recap the week and look to next week, markets remain caught between earnings season and political footballs in Washington and in Korea.
Emerging Money Daily Audio August 16 – While politics in the US continue to incite social tension, markets find themselves more dependent on (hopefully) independent central banks for their fate than the (hollow?) promises of Washington on the policy front.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 7 – Last Friday’s payroll number is trickling into the market today with strong follow through in Copper, Steel, integrated miners and other industrial plays.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 27 – On today’s call we continue the discussion about the increasing presence of central bank tightening around the world.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call December 27 – We spend time talking about the Retail sector as we evaluate the holiday retail performance. Winners, Losers, and those who will outperform in 2017.
We are reading the following today…
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 5 – RATES, RATES, RATES…
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 4 – Hey what happened to that bulletproof Gold trade?
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 10 – Bond yields back in decline globally? We discuss this theme and the impact on banks, miners, and risk assets.
Despite a rally back in the USD and the sudden recalibrated growth outlook for the world from Brexit, Commodities are picking up steam.
- Socialism with Chinese characteristics enters new era: XiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-18
- Delegates to Party congress highly representativeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Socialism with Chinese characteristics enters new era: Xi