Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 25 – On the call today we discuss the global economy as the world’s central backers gather in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The macro data releases this past week support our view of continued global industrial and manufacturing growth.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 3 – At days and we refresh our house view on the macro drivers for the market.
Emerging Money Daily Audi Call August 1 – Despite the obvious presence of earnings season, and the always epic Apple print after the bell, today is all about macro, and asset allocation.
PMIs around the world are providing enough ammunition for those who need higher exports, and manufacturing to boost GDP, to in turn boost […]
Casual observers and investors in EM occasionally jump in and out of themes and often this is exactly how to trade EM successfully. Those of us who are dedicated to the asset class and have invested in it through multiple cycles may get too close to the fire, and miss trading signals that demand a […]
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 26 – Headlines from the Supreme Court on church and state, and the travel ban do not calm the anxieties of a country that voted for less government but is getting more.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 23 – We recap the weeks events and discuss the good and the bad of the world macro.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 15 – The day after the Fed markets are wrestling with weaker macro, a delicate oil market, and a number of technical breakdowns in key sentiment readings.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 5 – The week ahead brings more macro to support the thesis the global economy is clicking along at a pace that should keep CBs focused on cutting extraordinary accommodation but doesn’t scare them into overly aggressive policy.
Global growth downshifted this week mildly but clearly the trend remains constructive despite this morning’s anemic US payroll data.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call – May 30 – After the long holiday weekend markets are sluggish in the face of macro data that challenges growth assumptions yet does not derail the concept of better second quarter GDP both in the US and around the world.
- Beijing in bloom for upcoming holidaysSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- New industries to help boost employmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Interpol credited in surrenderSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Shanghai village transformed by Apple contractorSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- As food couriers rush, danger lurksSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Ask a Beijinger: Are smartphones replacing cash in China?Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Advanced weather satellite Fengyun 4A begins operationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Doctors choose to save man’s life, not his clothesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- New eyeball in space peers toward EarthSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- World’s first amphibious drone made in ShanghaiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-25
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Beijing in bloom for upcoming holidays