Emerging Money Daily Audio Call Preview July 9 – on the call today we waited for the Fed and ECB to chiming in order to evaluate risk assets and tell you where we think today’s comments take emerging markets.
Good Morning Emerging Money Subscribers. This morning we will review emerging market currencies affected by Fed as well the effects on the U.S. King IPO disappointment in Chinese internet stocks names. We will update you on the EMCI index
I was asked by Fidelity to give a presentation to their clients ahead of the Trader Expo in NYC. In the presentation I gave my views on the EM selloff and a number of key sub-topics within the asset class. Here I will present my slides on China.
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development