Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 28 – On the call today we discuss the move higher in global interest rates driven by a higher expectation of US tax cuts, and the ultimate question is what has been priced in vs what is realistic to expect.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 10 – We start the week with some relief on interest rates around the world but this may not be the pause that refreshes just yet, as we think investors still need to gauge the impact of less central bank love.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 30 – We may look back on this week as an inflection point for global interest rates and central bank policy after the ECB,
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 29 – The focus on higher rates in Europe and the broader moves higher in global rates is the key to markets’ price action this week, no matter what anyone else will try to tell you about the impact of an overbought Tech sector, or concerns about Oil, Retail. […]
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 16 – Amazon’s deal for Whole Foods brings attention back to sector specific tactical investing.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 28 – On the call today we spend time
We went into September being reminded this is the cruelest month of the calendar year for markets. But to many this month is looking a lot like the other doom and gloom month of May, which ended up a lamb in kitten’s clothing. We say not so fast.
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force