We have often said that General Electric (GE, quote) is one of the great global companies who rely on Emerging Markets (EEM, quote) for their growth and one of the great long term investments for your portfolio.
Last night, China printed 48.3 on the HSBC Flash PMI, but don’t tell U.S. corporations who call China a major market that China is slowing.
Despite an improvement over Friday’s doom and gloom sentiment, global stocks are not seeing positive follow through today other than less volatility in the market.
- Your first trade for Wednesday, June 28Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-28
- China launches new destroyerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-28
- China introduces emergency cybersecurity planSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- 4 ways to trade energy in a down yearSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-27
- Large floods may threaten central, southern ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Another 20 taken off missing people’s list in China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- China adopts intelligence lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Woman under probe for flipping coins in aircraft engineSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Your first trade for Wednesday, June 28