Emerging Money Daily Audi Call August 1 – Despite the obvious presence of earnings season, and the always epic Apple print after the bell, today is all about macro, and asset allocation.
PMIs around the world are providing enough ammunition for those who need higher exports, and manufacturing to boost GDP, to in turn boost […]
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 28 – Yesterday’s vol spike reminds us of June 9 which doesn’t mean it should be treated as innocuous if the assumption is that markets will just shrug this off as noise.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call – May 30 – After the long holiday weekend markets are sluggish in the face of macro data that challenges growth assumptions yet does not derail the concept of better second quarter GDP both in the US and around the world.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 28 – Stocks sideways but EM equities drifting lower and we become more tactical on this trade over the next few weeks.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 29 – On the call today we discuss whether a backward looking GDP means anything unless it is coupled with a backward looking Case Shiller Housing Index. Confused?
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 28 – We close October trading with one of the worst months for sovereign bond yield investors in memory.
The Chart of the GBP is clearly reveling in the expectation of Remain vote in the Brexit saga but should it be trading at levels it saw last year before the Brexit gambit was a reality?
A sneak peek into Emerging Money Daily Audio Call. Gain insight on Tim’s view of global markets’ turmoil as well as how Tim and the Emerging Money Team is positioning themselves.
- Socialism with Chinese characteristics enters new era: XiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-18
- Delegates to Party congress highly representativeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Socialism with Chinese characteristics enters new era: Xi