Emerging Money Daily Audi Call August 1 – Despite the obvious presence of earnings season, and the always epic Apple print after the bell, today is all about macro, and asset allocation.
PMIs around the world are providing enough ammunition for those who need higher exports, and manufacturing to boost GDP, to in turn boost […]
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 28 – Yesterday’s vol spike reminds us of June 9 which doesn’t mean it should be treated as innocuous if the assumption is that markets will just shrug this off as noise.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call – May 30 – After the long holiday weekend markets are sluggish in the face of macro data that challenges growth assumptions yet does not derail the concept of better second quarter GDP both in the US and around the world.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 28 – Stocks sideways but EM equities drifting lower and we become more tactical on this trade over the next few weeks.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 29 – On the call today we discuss whether a backward looking GDP means anything unless it is coupled with a backward looking Case Shiller Housing Index. Confused?
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 28 – We close October trading with one of the worst months for sovereign bond yield investors in memory.
The Chart of the GBP is clearly reveling in the expectation of Remain vote in the Brexit saga but should it be trading at levels it saw last year before the Brexit gambit was a reality?
A sneak peek into Emerging Money Daily Audio Call. Gain insight on Tim’s view of global markets’ turmoil as well as how Tim and the Emerging Money Team is positioning themselves.
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Five killed in north China house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- China launches first Internet court in e-commerce hubSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Two officials under investigation following fatal coal mine landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Heavy rain kills 10 in GuangxiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Make China greener