Emerging Money Audio Call March 12 – On the call today we discuss a pullback in volatility as the Dollar runs out of gas but the question is for how long?
According to reports from EFPR, who collects global fund flow data, Emerging Market equities (EEM, quote) remain an allocation haven for global money seeking rotation out of overpriced and overbought developed market equities.
This morning, bonds have rallied yet again putting 10yr rates right at the edge of where we become extremely worried about the direction of not just growth but a new phase in the deflationary backdrop that has central banks in the developed world very concerned.
Emerging Markets -We wrote yesterday of “sell in May and go away,” here are some additional thoughts on lateral ways to protect your positions and portfolio without overpaying for volatility.
The recent Emerging Market rally is built off a combination of fundamental and technical factors.
I am starting to get a lot of questions from investors regarding the sustainability of this rally in Emerging Markets and what can be the drivers for the next leg(s) higher.
While printing 74K on Non-Farm Payroll report (NFP) today in the U.S. gives a temporary momentum boost to flagging spirits in emerging markets, it is not worth discussing other than in the context of what is moving markets today.
- Shanghai phone booths get new literary lease of lifeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- For visually impaired, Braille no longer kingSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Media leaders stress new technology roleSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Savior of strays runs animal farmSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Smuggling suspect returned to ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Women diagnosed with breast cancer at younger ageSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- China restores ecosystem along its longest inland riverSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Loose management behind fatal coal mine accidentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Book highlights Xi’s seven years in Shaanxi villageSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Need a bodyguard? App is comingSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Shanghai phone booths get new literary lease of life