Emerging Money Audio Call March 12 – On the call today we discuss a pullback in volatility as the Dollar runs out of gas but the question is for how long?
According to reports from EFPR, who collects global fund flow data, Emerging Market equities (EEM, quote) remain an allocation haven for global money seeking rotation out of overpriced and overbought developed market equities.
This morning, bonds have rallied yet again putting 10yr rates right at the edge of where we become extremely worried about the direction of not just growth but a new phase in the deflationary backdrop that has central banks in the developed world very concerned.
Emerging Markets -We wrote yesterday of “sell in May and go away,” here are some additional thoughts on lateral ways to protect your positions and portfolio without overpaying for volatility.
The recent Emerging Market rally is built off a combination of fundamental and technical factors.
I am starting to get a lot of questions from investors regarding the sustainability of this rally in Emerging Markets and what can be the drivers for the next leg(s) higher.
While printing 74K on Non-Farm Payroll report (NFP) today in the U.S. gives a temporary momentum boost to flagging spirits in emerging markets, it is not worth discussing other than in the context of what is moving markets today.
- HOT! Lorna Maseko shows off her bikini bodySource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-10-01
- Leaders mark China’s progressSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-01
- Premier calls for further reform to boost developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-01
- 21 major telecom fraud cases to be supervisedSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-01
- No need to call: ‘Beijing 110’ app for emergenciesSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-01
- National reunification inevitable: mainland spokespersonSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-01
- Chinese premier pledges more open policy for foreign talentSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-01
- Traders look for risk-reward in retailSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-09-30
- Final Trade: CME, ITCI & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-09-30
- Q4: What to expectSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-09-30
- Consumer stocks rallySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-09-30
- Nutanix surges in debutSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-09-30
- The ‘Rocky Balboa’ market: What can take down stocks?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-09-30
- Anglican rejection of same-sex union blessing causes ‘palpable pain’‚ says Archbishop MakgobaSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-09-30
- Student union slams poll on reopening Wits‚ accuses Habib of avoiding student leadersSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-09-30
- HOT! Lorna Maseko shows off her bikini body