Emerging Money Audio Call March 12 – On the call today we discuss a pullback in volatility as the Dollar runs out of gas but the question is for how long?
According to reports from EFPR, who collects global fund flow data, Emerging Market equities (EEM, quote) remain an allocation haven for global money seeking rotation out of overpriced and overbought developed market equities.
This morning, bonds have rallied yet again putting 10yr rates right at the edge of where we become extremely worried about the direction of not just growth but a new phase in the deflationary backdrop that has central banks in the developed world very concerned.
Emerging Markets -We wrote yesterday of “sell in May and go away,” here are some additional thoughts on lateral ways to protect your positions and portfolio without overpaying for volatility.
The recent Emerging Market rally is built off a combination of fundamental and technical factors.
I am starting to get a lot of questions from investors regarding the sustainability of this rally in Emerging Markets and what can be the drivers for the next leg(s) higher.
While printing 74K on Non-Farm Payroll report (NFP) today in the U.S. gives a temporary momentum boost to flagging spirits in emerging markets, it is not worth discussing other than in the context of what is moving markets today.
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development