Brazil is a small part of the index in Emerging Markets relative to China or other Asian giants like India (EPI, quote) or Korea (EWY, quote) but it’s clear Brazil is giving investors a reason to envisage change across the asset class.
Can India truly deliver on the promise of the best demographic and consumer growth story in the world? India is the BRIC country without any other members. India is delivering “China like” growth and has been one the best performing major EMs in the last 12 months (+36%).
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call August 12 on the call we will review region by region on the site today we talk about where was your performance where we continue see underperformance whereas the fund flow
Emerging Money Audio Call Preview June 24 – on today’s call we are talking about yesterday’s PMI’s along with industrial strength and the correlation between cyclical and industrials and the PMIs. If yesterday told us the right story then investors are well under positioned in the space.
As Emerging Markets push near one year highs, we wanted to refresh our core views on markets, outlook and risks.
We may look back at today’s price action in India and say this was the day that initiated the pullback we have been calling far.
This is your Emerging Money Daily Audio Call. We see global markets volatility on the rise how are we hedging our Emerging Markets positions.
Emerging Money Audio Call Preview – May 13. Emerging Markets outperforming global markets slightly.
As we see the US emerge from the winter hibernation (Retail Sales, Industrial Production, Jobless Claims), we are also seeing signs of Emerging Markets recovery on Macro.
- Plan aims to see healthy China by 2030Source: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Heavy-lift rocket sets off to Hainan for debutSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- 4 arrested in scam that led to deathSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Soldiers’ live use of smartphones reviewedSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Hangzhou hailed as deserving hostSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Kaizer Chiefs knocked out of MTN8 after 1-0 loss to Cape Town CitySource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-26
- Traders debate how to play a possible September rate hikeSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- Stocks to bark home about: MA, SLV, DG & AVPSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- Amazon’s next trillion?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- Levels to watch in the S&PSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- Herbalife: Grateful to Icahn and his convictionSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- September hike on deck?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- What to buy after the Fed: 3 tradesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- Rescuers rush to aid of whale trapped in fishing rope off the Cape coastSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-26
- WATCH: Tiger rescued from ‘world’s worst zoo’ finds new home in South AfricaSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-26
- Plan aims to see healthy China by 2030