Brazil is a small part of the index in Emerging Markets relative to China or other Asian giants like India (EPI, quote) or Korea (EWY, quote) but it’s clear Brazil is giving investors a reason to envisage change across the asset class.
Can India truly deliver on the promise of the best demographic and consumer growth story in the world? India is the BRIC country without any other members. India is delivering “China like” growth and has been one the best performing major EMs in the last 12 months (+36%).
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call August 12 on the call we will review region by region on the site today we talk about where was your performance where we continue see underperformance whereas the fund flow
Emerging Money Audio Call Preview June 24 – on today’s call we are talking about yesterday’s PMI’s along with industrial strength and the correlation between cyclical and industrials and the PMIs. If yesterday told us the right story then investors are well under positioned in the space.
As Emerging Markets push near one year highs, we wanted to refresh our core views on markets, outlook and risks.
We may look back at today’s price action in India and say this was the day that initiated the pullback we have been calling far.
This is your Emerging Money Daily Audio Call. We see global markets volatility on the rise how are we hedging our Emerging Markets positions.
Emerging Money Audio Call Preview – May 13. Emerging Markets outperforming global markets slightly.
As we see the US emerge from the winter hibernation (Retail Sales, Industrial Production, Jobless Claims), we are also seeing signs of Emerging Markets recovery on Macro.
- Ackermann names strong match-day 23 for Super Rugby showdown against the CheetahsSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-02-23
- Your first trade for Thursday, February 23Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-23
- Infectious diseases kill 18,000 Chinese in 2016Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- China to step up property tax legislation: officialSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- 41 stranded by snow in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region to draw ecological ‘red line’Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- Survey portrays confidence and concerns of ChineseSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- ID tags issued to troops in PLA unitsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- Square dancers in Beijing may face punishment for public disturbanceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- Deadly fire was ‘human error’Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- China welcomes US-born panda homeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-22
- Traders discuss how to trade Tesla’s stock after earningsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-22
- Final Trade: AMAT, LB & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-22
- Munster: Tesla will continue to move higherSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-22
- Tesla CFO Jason Wheeler to depart firm in AprilSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-22
- Ackermann names strong match-day 23 for Super Rugby showdown against the Cheetahs