Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 25 – As equity valuations continue to concern some strategists, earnings are giving investors just enough as long as the Fed and global central banks stay idle.
Emerging Money daily Audio Call May 23 – Europe remains the economic engine of the world or at least the place with the best economic prospects.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 9 – On the audio strategy call today we dig deeper into individual stock opportunities that exist below the surface of this passive, indexing, ETF wall of capital that masks single stock opportunities.
The MSCI EM (MXEF) Index has rallied 9.2% off the lows in December and has outperformed the SPX by 8% during that time.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 2 – On the call today we press the issue oil Bears leading us to be bullish.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call Part II June 27 – As we head into the last 90 minutes of trading we want to give Emerging Money investors some
Emerging Daily Audio Call May 16 – On the call today we set up our market view and despite sideways overall price action since mid-April there are catalyst to a breakout (up or down?) and we will tell you what they are and how we would play it.
Chinese macro has been struggling for arguably four years but it’s important to look at trends that are interesting below the surface. Many people we hear from express some fresh concern about China’s slowing growth.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 8 – Macro still remains in focus as rates tick higher but under control. At what point is a rates adjustment a credit event?
Rates: You better be following rates right now ( and most of the time!) to get your direction for equities. We have been in a hyper rate sensitive period with outsized moves coming effectively with no data or CB activity to support.
- Shanghai phone booths get new literary lease of lifeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- For visually impaired, Braille no longer kingSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Media leaders stress new technology roleSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Savior of strays runs animal farmSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Smuggling suspect returned to ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Women diagnosed with breast cancer at younger ageSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- China restores ecosystem along its longest inland riverSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Loose management behind fatal coal mine accidentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Book highlights Xi’s seven years in Shaanxi villageSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Need a bodyguard? App is comingSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Shanghai phone booths get new literary lease of life