Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 25 – As equity valuations continue to concern some strategists, earnings are giving investors just enough as long as the Fed and global central banks stay idle.
Emerging Money daily Audio Call May 23 – Europe remains the economic engine of the world or at least the place with the best economic prospects.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 9 – On the audio strategy call today we dig deeper into individual stock opportunities that exist below the surface of this passive, indexing, ETF wall of capital that masks single stock opportunities.
The MSCI EM (MXEF) Index has rallied 9.2% off the lows in December and has outperformed the SPX by 8% during that time.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 2 – On the call today we press the issue oil Bears leading us to be bullish.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call Part II June 27 – As we head into the last 90 minutes of trading we want to give Emerging Money investors some
Emerging Daily Audio Call May 16 – On the call today we set up our market view and despite sideways overall price action since mid-April there are catalyst to a breakout (up or down?) and we will tell you what they are and how we would play it.
Chinese macro has been struggling for arguably four years but it’s important to look at trends that are interesting below the surface. Many people we hear from express some fresh concern about China’s slowing growth.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 8 – Macro still remains in focus as rates tick higher but under control. At what point is a rates adjustment a credit event?
Rates: You better be following rates right now ( and most of the time!) to get your direction for equities. We have been in a hyper rate sensitive period with outsized moves coming effectively with no data or CB activity to support.
- Socialism with Chinese characteristics enters new era: XiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-18
- Delegates to Party congress highly representativeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Socialism with Chinese characteristics enters new era: Xi