Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 20 – On today’s call we discuss the move in oil and the potential broader impact on markets which right now seem to be trading more on Fed comments and impact of the Dollar’s recent pop.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 12 – The tech tantrum continues but this is really about investors choosing between value and growth and also applying some sanity to over bought Tech stocks.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 26 – Friday’s market trading volume is reflect a holiday mood with anemic volume and volatility that continues to planet.
Emerging market equities in the form of the $EEM ETF have staged a strong comeback versus the SPX since late December when they bottomed as some reality started trickling into Trumpenomics.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call January 18 – Today we are reporting again from Asia and as Davos continues the global political dynamics continue to unfold with a strong endorsement for globalization being fought by unlikely characters(China).
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 28 – Headlines will dominate the investment world this week as we race into year end with the Fed, Oil, and European politics added to the mystery, madness and merriment of the Trump cabinet sweepstakes.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 12 – As markets stabilize in the US after a rough Asian session the question begs:
Emerging Market equities continue to rally outright and relative to the SPX with key technical levels being hit to tell us the rally is going higher. The argument is not a technical one but rather that is some support for the reversal. Reversing the direction of the $EEM vs the $SPY is still in the […]
Emerging markets have now carved back 10.5% from the SPX in the last 2.5 months and has on a relative spread basis moved back to mid-August levels versus the SPX.
According to reports from EFPR, who collects global fund flow data, Emerging Market equities (EEM, quote) remain an allocation haven for global money seeking rotation out of overpriced and overbought developed market equities.
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Qatar wants to invest in AAL: 5 tradesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-22
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China