Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 25 – This week markets are confronting the fallout from German elections which were not the slam dunk they were supposed to be and the impact this will have on the US Dollar,
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 22 – As more and more global strategists and crossover players look at the emerging market asset class for the first time in five years the charts tell us there is still plenty more to run.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 14 – On today’s call we recap the week that has us reflecting upon the last month of “two steps forward” (towards rate normalization), and one step backwards this week.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 11 – On today’s call we look at bank earnings later in the week and give our thesis for continued outperformance for financials, despite expecting some weakness however on the actual release.
Casual observers and investors in EM occasionally jump in and out of themes and often this is exactly how to trade EM successfully. Those of us who are dedicated to the asset class and have invested in it through multiple cycles may get too close to the fire, and miss trading signals that demand a […]
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 20 – On today’s call we discuss the move in oil and the potential broader impact on markets which right now seem to be trading more on Fed comments and impact of the Dollar’s recent pop.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 12 – The tech tantrum continues but this is really about investors choosing between value and growth and also applying some sanity to over bought Tech stocks.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 26 – Friday’s market trading volume is reflect a holiday mood with anemic volume and volatility that continues to planet.
Emerging market equities in the form of the $EEM ETF have staged a strong comeback versus the SPX since late December when they bottomed as some reality started trickling into Trumpenomics.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call January 18 – Today we are reporting again from Asia and as Davos continues the global political dynamics continue to unfold with a strong endorsement for globalization being fought by unlikely characters(China).
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- CPC officials lead poverty relief work in rural ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Delegates gather in Beijing for key Party congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China wins bid to host 2021 WorldSkillsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- College girl’s one-year peacekeeping mission in South SudanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Beijing shantytowns finish renovation ahead of scheduleSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated development