Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 22 – As more and more global strategists and crossover players look at the emerging market asset class for the first time in five years the charts tell us there is still plenty more to run.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 14 – On today’s call we recap the week that has us reflecting upon the last month of “two steps forward” (towards rate normalization), and one step backwards this week.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 11 – On today’s call we look at bank earnings later in the week and give our thesis for continued outperformance for financials, despite expecting some weakness however on the actual release.
Casual observers and investors in EM occasionally jump in and out of themes and often this is exactly how to trade EM successfully. Those of us who are dedicated to the asset class and have invested in it through multiple cycles may get too close to the fire, and miss trading signals that demand a […]
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 20 – On today’s call we discuss the move in oil and the potential broader impact on markets which right now seem to be trading more on Fed comments and impact of the Dollar’s recent pop.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 12 – The tech tantrum continues but this is really about investors choosing between value and growth and also applying some sanity to over bought Tech stocks.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 26 – Friday’s market trading volume is reflect a holiday mood with anemic volume and volatility that continues to planet.
Emerging market equities in the form of the $EEM ETF have staged a strong comeback versus the SPX since late December when they bottomed as some reality started trickling into Trumpenomics.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call January 18 – Today we are reporting again from Asia and as Davos continues the global political dynamics continue to unfold with a strong endorsement for globalization being fought by unlikely characters(China).
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 28 – Headlines will dominate the investment world this week as we race into year end with the Fed, Oil, and European politics added to the mystery, madness and merriment of the Trump cabinet sweepstakes.
- Ex-lawyer admits subversion in trialSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- People calls for harsher sexual harassment penaltiesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Military says quality of recruits is ‘guaranteed’Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Mediators ease court’s burden as divorces riseSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Coastal city looks to grow via high-tech talentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- China glad to train foreign astronautsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Horse riding graduates get off to a good startSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- 21-year-old raises half-million for polar journeySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- New steps to tackle air pollution set for Beijing regionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- China implements coordinated control of PM2.5 and O3Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-22
- Your first trade for Tuesday, August 22Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-22
- Stocks that will shineSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- Guy Adami hits the streets for a reaction to today’s historic events in the skiesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- In the battle of internet stocks, US giants may be falling behindSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- Here’s why strategist Tony Dwyer is telling you to buy the dipSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- Ex-lawyer admits subversion in trial