Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 15 – On the call we size up today’s Fed outcome and look towards the June meeting which has to be in play based on the recent spate of data we have seen from employment to housing, to manufacturing.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 13 – The week ahead is not fully priced into market expectations for risk.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call January 12 – On the call today we discuss the implications of the Dollar move and it dovetails Tuesdays call.
CNBC’s Hadley Gamble reports from Istanbul on the unexpected victory claimed by the AK Party in parliamentary elections.
India elections will start on April 7th and last into May 16th. Significant change has been priced into the SENEX (see chart below) into the event. Are investors set up disappointment?
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three gamesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Battle between China’s Go champion and computer beginsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Antarctic capacity will be boostedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- New rules cause hassles for fliersSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- China stresses law enforcement on solid waste managementSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Submersible Jiaolong to carry journalist into Mariana TrenchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- New technology allows shoppers to pay with their facesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three games