Someone forgot to tell you it was still May on the calendar? That means anything can happen in EM.
Emerging Markets were destroyed by Trump and an election that promised not only to build and charge a wall to Mexico ( and put the ugly of the wall side on their side) but to crush China policy and make global trade a naughty word.
Awaiting the President’s State of the Union Address and Emerging Markets may be calling foul on the growth that has been talked up.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 16 – “Trump on” or “Trump off”? This is how the market now can be characterized if we weigh the price action of Tech, Staples, and Yield plays vs Industrials, Financials and Energy.
Emerging Daily Audio Call May September 14 – ON the call today we discuss the cross currents of asset classes with bond yields moving higher but the source of this move is not what you think.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call – September 7 – Quiet markets are always going to be seen as ominous when you are this deep into the recovery and when there are so many global macro minefields out there.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call – September 2 – US Payrolls have a little bit for everyone but a weaker print was enough to take some pressure off the Fed and give market room to drift higher into next week.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 1 – On the call today we tell you why the world is a better place but why that might be a difficult time for equities.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 22 – On the call today we preview the week ahead where the data is not terribly powerful on the top down but there is top down data that we think frames opportunities from the bottom up:
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 19 – On the call today we continue to address themes on rotation into cyclicals and a fine line markets must walk to make sure the rotation and the macro is not too strong.
- Your first trade for Wednesday, June 28Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-28
- China launches new destroyerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-28
- China introduces emergency cybersecurity planSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- 4 ways to trade energy in a down yearSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-27
- Large floods may threaten central, southern ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Another 20 taken off missing people’s list in China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- China adopts intelligence lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Woman under probe for flipping coins in aircraft engineSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Your first trade for Wednesday, June 28