Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 27 – A day after Yellen’s inherently hawkish comments the market is rallying interest sensitives and largely interpreting these comments as growth positive.
Someone forgot to tell you it was still May on the calendar? That means anything can happen in EM.
Emerging Markets were destroyed by Trump and an election that promised not only to build and charge a wall to Mexico ( and put the ugly of the wall side on their side) but to crush China policy and make global trade a naughty word.
Awaiting the President’s State of the Union Address and Emerging Markets may be calling foul on the growth that has been talked up.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 16 – “Trump on” or “Trump off”? This is how the market now can be characterized if we weigh the price action of Tech, Staples, and Yield plays vs Industrials, Financials and Energy.
Emerging Daily Audio Call May September 14 – ON the call today we discuss the cross currents of asset classes with bond yields moving higher but the source of this move is not what you think.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call – September 7 – Quiet markets are always going to be seen as ominous when you are this deep into the recovery and when there are so many global macro minefields out there.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call – September 2 – US Payrolls have a little bit for everyone but a weaker print was enough to take some pressure off the Fed and give market room to drift higher into next week.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 1 – On the call today we tell you why the world is a better place but why that might be a difficult time for equities.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 22 – On the call today we preview the week ahead where the data is not terribly powerful on the top down but there is top down data that we think frames opportunities from the bottom up:
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airportSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Foreign journalists deem nation’s progress impressiveSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- China bags 15 golds at WorldSkills contestSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Xiamen promotes green delivery ahead of online shopping bonanzaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- 19th CPC National Congress election methods approvedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- WWF publishes Shanghai urban environment nature guidebookSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- CPC national congress shows more openness, transparencySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- Xi’s report at key CPC meeting further strengthens global confidence in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- China to divert more water from Yangtze River to ShandongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airport