Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 8 – As we recap the week and look to next week, markets remain caught between earnings season and political footballs in Washington and in Korea.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 7 – Mario Draghi was the story of the day and the Dollar chart is ugly, but it should not surprise if the DXY is really about USD/EUR.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 2 – On the call we examine the forces of global currencies as the Dollar is on the precipice of a major cliff, but European equities might finally like this trade.
Casual observers and investors in EM occasionally jump in and out of themes and often this is exactly how to trade EM successfully. Those of us who are dedicated to the asset class and have invested in it through multiple cycles may get too close to the fire, and miss trading signals that demand a […]
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 2 – When the most dovish voice on the Fed uses language like “continuing a gradual path” in reference to a March rate hike markets should prepare for more Fed rather than less.
As global markets rally higher on Tuesday, we focus on the improving macro and how this is supporting expectations of policy change.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 16 – As we look back on today’s trading action we focus on the move in the Dollar and the pause in the bank rally.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 2 – Markets easing into week end but the trends in Transports and Small Cap stocks should be watched.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call January 18 – Today we are reporting again from Asia and as Davos continues the global political dynamics continue to unfold with a strong endorsement for globalization being fought by unlikely characters(China).
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call December 15 – The Dollar’s move is nothing short of extraordinary and alone could be enough to cause market pundits to be cautious.
- China building world’s first deep sea mining vesselSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 11 foreign military bands to join Nanchang Int’l Military TattooSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Beijing mulls banning fireworks in city properSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China begins to restore 350 kmh bullet trainSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Cheating scandal urges China to improve marathon cultureSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 80% of Chinese adults clueless on contraceptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China establishes environmental-capacity alert systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Chinese police arrest 118 in scam targeting seniorsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- CPC punishes officials for consuming high-end alcoholSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Your first trade for Wednesday, September 20Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-20
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University sets up Belt and Road centerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China building world’s first deep sea mining vessel