Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 21 – The Solar eclipse seems to be the biggest news out there and this is precisely
Yesterday we outlined our Europe Trade. Let’s switch to Emerging Markets where we always have higher growth but we have also had a higher miss ratio on EPS and performance over the last five years.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 29 – EM outperforms on this snap back from Brexit but how far and how fast can we go?
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call December 18 – On today’s call we ask the question – is the negative market reaction of the last 2 days a function of market’s feeling the Fed should not have hiked with macro data trending downward or is the market just concerned the Fed is more hawkish than was […]
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call December 17 – On the call today we tell you why virtually all of the analysis of the “dovish hike” from yesterday was actually wrong.
Folks, with today’s underperformance of EM vs DM (the world) we would like to highlight the extreme nature of not only the techincals, but also the techincals of the fundamentals.
Those EM “have’s” with exposure to either falling commodities, current account issues, political turmoil, or all of the above, are taking down all EM countries, even those who do not have (“have not”) the same exposure to such factors.
- 1st China (Beijing) leisure conference heldSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Pianist Lang Lang is leisure conference image ambassadorSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Former insurance regulator chief expelled from CPC, public officeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- 3 killed, 27 injured as bus mounts pavement in Hong KongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- China steps up protection campaign ahead of World Rhino DaySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Exposed combustible ice found in South China SeaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- Your first trade for Friday, September 22Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-22
- Chinese professor taps online learning trendSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- NW China province asks public to name panda cubsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- ‘Orange Bag’ stirs controversySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- China’s female innovators shine in HangzhouSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- It’s Apple’s worst month in over a year, and the charts are pointing to more trouble ahead: TechnicianSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- 1st China (Beijing) leisure conference held