Despite a rally back in the USD and the sudden recalibrated growth outlook for the world from Brexit, Commodities are picking up steam.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 19 – Take out the old playbook? Well, it depends on which one.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 21 – This morning we preview the week with quiet macro but some minefields out there for investors.
On the call toady we discuss the pullback in rates overnight and the relief for equity markets…
Emerging Market currencies are ripping today with the pullback in the USD; We offer up those most compelling currency trades…
Oil trades higher with the weaker Dollar. What are the related trades and where is the near term […]
Global interest rate concerns from last week continue but tone is better today after Friday’s relief rally and weaker US Payroll data. Thus far this AM market action shows a muted follow through however from Friday’s price action.
China’s rate cut last night was not a surprise to us but seems to be something others are […]
We are now within 5% of the critical 200 level on the CRB Index which has been a defining level historically for all that is bulky, soft, metal, and oily/gassy.
The Brazil trade continues to work with equal lifting coming from both the currency and the Ibovespa. In total return you have seen a 14% move off the lows on Dec 16th with the drivers being.
I wanted to give a quick Friday morning update on the currency/commodities markets as we head into the weekend.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call Preview July 9 – on the call today we waited for the Fed and ECB to chiming in order to evaluate risk assets and tell you where we think today’s comments take emerging markets.
Copper has bounced small today after a -8% pullback in last three days largely due to China credit fears and the impact this will have on inventory used as collateral for loans. The other side of this story is that copper supply dynamics are also getting worse. Copper production in the 4Q was +12% y/y […]
- Prudent attitude needed on private vehicle restrictionSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-26
- Esperanto in China faces uncertain futureSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-26
- CPC expels former E. China officialSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-26
- Heat wave hits ShanghaiSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-26
- China to launch 1st high-capacity broadband satelliteSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-26
- Sansha launches maritime ecological protection fundSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-26
- Thousands displaced as rain batters NE. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-26
- Bottled gasoline on Taiwan bus has worsened fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-26
- Ministries discuss retirement age, food securitySource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-26
- ‘Flying objects’ restricted for G20 SummitSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-26
- Turnaround for retail? Traders weigh buying into the rallySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-25
- Final Trades: Twitter, Texas Instruments, & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-25
- Crude & stocks not as correlated as you think: GartmanSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-25
- Real winner of Verizon, Yahoo dealSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-25
- This hot group of stocks may cool offSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-25
- Prudent attitude needed on private vehicle restriction