Despite a rally back in the USD and the sudden recalibrated growth outlook for the world from Brexit, Commodities are picking up steam.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 19 – Take out the old playbook? Well, it depends on which one.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 21 – This morning we preview the week with quiet macro but some minefields out there for investors.
On the call toady we discuss the pullback in rates overnight and the relief for equity markets…
Emerging Market currencies are ripping today with the pullback in the USD; We offer up those most compelling currency trades…
Oil trades higher with the weaker Dollar. What are the related trades and where is the near term […]
Global interest rate concerns from last week continue but tone is better today after Friday’s relief rally and weaker US Payroll data. Thus far this AM market action shows a muted follow through however from Friday’s price action.
China’s rate cut last night was not a surprise to us but seems to be something others are […]
We are now within 5% of the critical 200 level on the CRB Index which has been a defining level historically for all that is bulky, soft, metal, and oily/gassy.
The Brazil trade continues to work with equal lifting coming from both the currency and the Ibovespa. In total return you have seen a 14% move off the lows on Dec 16th with the drivers being.
I wanted to give a quick Friday morning update on the currency/commodities markets as we head into the weekend.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call Preview July 9 – on the call today we waited for the Fed and ECB to chiming in order to evaluate risk assets and tell you where we think today’s comments take emerging markets.
Copper has bounced small today after a -8% pullback in last three days largely due to China credit fears and the impact this will have on inventory used as collateral for loans. The other side of this story is that copper supply dynamics are also getting worse. Copper production in the 4Q was +12% y/y […]
- WATCH: Boity’s gym game is bossSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-22
- Zonke gives fans a glimpse of her R2.1 million car collectionSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-22
- Huang Xingguo under graft investigationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-22
- PLA helicopter crashes during night trainingSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-22
- 12 feared dead in central China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-22
- Chinese surgeons use 3D printer in pediatric heart surgerySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-21
- Beer giant AB InBev trims the fat at SABMillerSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-21
- Angry Kuga owners get bad news as PR disaster escalates for carmakerSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-21
- Guptas to sue Gordhan for ‘plotting’ to ruin themSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-21
- Egypt snatch late winner to eliminate UgandaSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-21
- Trump to preside over a ‘fiscal bloodbath’ instead of Reagan ‘reincarnation’: StockmanSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-21
- Gyan steers Ghana into Africa Cup of Nations quarter-finalsSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-21
- Web users select China’s ‘Good Samaritans’Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-21
- Chinese gov’t to cut more red-tapeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-21
- Beijing’s neighbor bans straw burning for cleaner airSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-21
- WATCH: Boity’s gym game is boss