Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 11 – With Banks reporting tomorrow and Bullish sentiment for markets pushing higher near March peak, positioning for earnings season might we somewhat problematic.
With Emerging Market equities on a tear and outperforming the worlds developed market equity markets by a significant margin YTD (+1470bps to the SPX), they are suddenly target of the bears who argue this is just a bounce from oversold conditions.
September 11 is a day that requires major reflection for those lives lost and how our way of living was forever changed.
China bashing gets a little tiresome for me. While there is so much to attack in terms of the quality(and accuracy) of information flow and data, the political process, the market structure of the economy, the access of investors to the economy…
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 23 – We recap the weeks events and discuss the good and the bad of the world macro.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 24 – Moody’s has downgraded China, so do we care?
Why has EM been so resilient in the face of the Brazil political scandal and this morning’s China downgrade from Moody’s?
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 12 – On the call we recap a week of political volatility which does not bleed into global markets.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 11 – PPI (Inflation) numbers in the US today challenge those who say reflation is dead. Meanwhile we run through core commodities prices and speculate about industrial metal trades.
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- CPC officials lead poverty relief work in rural ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Delegates gather in Beijing for key Party congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China wins bid to host 2021 WorldSkillsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- College girl’s one-year peacekeeping mission in South SudanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Beijing shantytowns finish renovation ahead of scheduleSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated development