Despite the China’s Central Bank cutting Requirement Reserve Ratio (RRR) along with the amount banks are required to hold in reserves, China’s Shenzhen dropped 5.78% to 13,588.27.
Don’t miss your first move on Monday. Checkout Tim’s Final Trade now
Last night, Tim was on CNBC Asia talking about China and reiterating that China is not a macro call as much as you are looking for bottom consumption plays.
Yandex rallied 6.6% on Thursday as Geneva Ukraine talks yield first positive political developments in weeks from the core parties.
I’m seeing big buyers of SPX call upside around 1850 and 1860. Upside vol is cheap, and unless Yellen destroys the party, market can rally into long weekend. Expecting a re-test of highs on cash deployment and continued decent earnings off LOW BAR into earnings season.
Sina (SINA, quote), the Chinese internet media company with four primary business including Sina Weibo, “China’s Twitter” has filed documents to list on a US exchange in the coming weeks/months. With all the fanfare surrounding social media around the world, this filing has been highly anticipated. Clearly the performance of other […]
- Ackermann names strong match-day 23 for Super Rugby showdown against the CheetahsSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-02-23
- Your first trade for Thursday, February 23Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-23
- Infectious diseases kill 18,000 Chinese in 2016Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- China to step up property tax legislation: officialSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- 41 stranded by snow in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region to draw ecological ‘red line’Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- Survey portrays confidence and concerns of ChineseSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- ID tags issued to troops in PLA unitsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- Square dancers in Beijing may face punishment for public disturbanceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- Deadly fire was ‘human error’Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- China welcomes US-born panda homeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-22
- Traders discuss how to trade Tesla’s stock after earningsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-22
- Final Trade: AMAT, LB & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-22
- Munster: Tesla will continue to move higherSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-22
- Tesla CFO Jason Wheeler to depart firm in AprilSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-22
- Ackermann names strong match-day 23 for Super Rugby showdown against the Cheetahs