Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 8 – A recovery in rates and the USD is bullish for financials and transports but not necessarily for EM and tech.
China bashing gets a little tiresome for me. While there is so much to attack in terms of the quality(and accuracy) of information flow and data, the political process, the market structure of the economy, the access of investors to the economy…
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call January 18 – Today we are reporting again from Asia and as Davos continues the global political dynamics continue to unfold with a strong endorsement for globalization being fought by unlikely characters(China).
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call January 17 – On the call this morning from Asia where I am out kicking the tires on some investments.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 30 – Post Fed the party rages on
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 27 – On today’s call we address EM equities touching fresh lows against their developed market counterpart (SPX) (SPY, quote) as China and Asia overall weigh down the MSCI EM Index (EEM, quote).
Stock markets across Asia may have taken the recent market rout on the chin, but that’s left them well-poised for a solid year-end rally, Goldman Sachs said.
Daily Conference call for March 6. Emerging markets open 1% higher. In today’s call we review what PMI’s around the world mean for the metals. Tune in to for strategies for Asia and find what which region is poised for a spring rally on fresh policy moves and much more.
We have chronicled the structural condition of the Australian Dollar for 9 months on EmergingMoney.com pointing out that a combination of weaker Chinese commodity demand and local interest rate policy (driven by China’s impact on the economy) were going to pressure the Aussie to multiyear lows.
- Socialism with Chinese characteristics enters new era: XiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-18
- Delegates to Party congress highly representativeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Socialism with Chinese characteristics enters new era: Xi