Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 5 – While the global rally clings to tax hopes in the US and rates staying low globally, there are trades that remain defendable even in the current valuation environment.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 21 – The day after the Fed, markets are telling us that there is some sense of relief the Fed wasn’t more hawkish ( which was the early response) even though we have a higher probability of a December hike.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 28 – Stocks sideways but EM equities drifting lower and we become more tactical on this trade over the next few weeks.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 1 – US and global markets await the Fed this afternoon and the announcement comes after a couple very strong data releases this AM.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 3 – On today’s call we review recent price action and start the August trading month with some perspective on global markets.
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force