As U.S. market participants started a new week they found Yuan pegged to basically the same level to the U.S. Dollar as it was last week Friday.
Yet another perfect storm is setting up in the oil patch adding additional downward pressure on WTI Crude oil.
As we head into the weekend the price of crude oil is basically unchanged hovering just above the near term support of 50.58 (7/715).
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 3 -On the call today we discuss volatility rising in global markets today is as much about over-bought conditions as it is about growth fears.
Brent up another 3% today. Not only did the market over-react on U.S. oil supply issues not a demand based fall in prices that people that only now are some grudgingly admitting but on the downside.
We wait for a peace deal that may not come but the Market Vectors Russian ETF (RSX, quote) continues to move higher as the Ruble is rallying under higher oil and at least the body language of all sides talking towards a positive end game.
“Ride my see saw, take this place on this trip just for me”
Fast forward 1 week and here is the chart today, one week later and 23% higher. Underlying equities have also rallied.
- Your first look for Tuesday, September 8Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- May the force be with you: 2 Star Wars tradesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- How to buy protectionSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- Fast Money final trade: .SSEC, Fed, Yen & BXSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- Apple can change the TV game: AnalystSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- Top Trades: Chipotle, Domino’s, and DisneySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- May the Force be with you: 4 Star Wars tradesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- Fed proof your portfolioSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- Correction is déjà vu all over again: TechnicianSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-09-04
- Troop cuts signal path of peaceful developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-09-04
- Malawi ‘Cashgate’ scandal official jailed for 11 yearsSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-09-04
- 71 migrants in Austria lorry ‘suffocated in no time at all’: policeSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-09-04
- Putin Dubs European Migrant Crisis ‘Predictable’Source: The Moscow TimesPublished on 2015-09-04
- Putin Dubs European Migrant Crisis “Predictable”Source: The Moscow Times – Current IssuePublished on 2015-09-04
- Your first look for Tuesday, September 8