Microsoft China (FXI, quote) has officially reinstated its chat robot otherwise known as Xiaobing on the Weibo (WB, quote) platform yesterday. Weibo is an instant message platform that is similar to Twitter (TWTR, quote).
Last night, Tim was on CNBC Asia talking about China and reiterating that China is not a macro call as much as you are looking for bottom consumption plays.
I’m seeing big buyers of SPX call upside around 1850 and 1860. Upside vol is cheap, and unless Yellen destroys the party, market can rally into long weekend. Expecting a re-test of highs on cash deployment and continued decent earnings off LOW BAR into earnings season.
Sina (SINA, quote), the Chinese internet media company with four primary business including Sina Weibo, “China’s Twitter” has filed documents to list on a US exchange in the coming weeks/months. With all the fanfare surrounding social media around the world, this filing has been highly anticipated. Clearly the performance of other […]
Last night Baidu (BIDU, qoute) reported $8.40/share comp EPS for 4Q 2013 which beat the street by a small amount, but the key to the report was a 1Q outlook that gives investors reason to believe more growth is coming.
As you track the Emerging Money China Intenet Index (EMCHI), we highlight news from key component, Tencent.
- Shanghai phone booths get new literary lease of lifeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- For visually impaired, Braille no longer kingSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Media leaders stress new technology roleSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Savior of strays runs animal farmSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Smuggling suspect returned to ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Women diagnosed with breast cancer at younger ageSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- China restores ecosystem along its longest inland riverSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Loose management behind fatal coal mine accidentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Book highlights Xi’s seven years in Shaanxi villageSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Need a bodyguard? App is comingSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-21
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Shanghai phone booths get new literary lease of life