Discussing global growth problems for Venezuela, Brazil and Russia, with Kathryn Rooney Vera, Bulltick Capital Markets, and Tim Seymour, Triogem Asset Management.
As we head into the weekend the price of crude oil is basically unchanged hovering just above the near term support of 50.58 (7/715).
On the call toady we discuss the pullback in rates overnight and the relief for equity markets…
Emerging Market currencies are ripping today with the pullback in the USD; We offer up those most compelling currency trades…
Oil trades higher with the weaker Dollar. What are the related trades and where is the near term […]
Please see that attached article on US policy on Russia including sanctions and the overall attempts to challenge their regional sphere of influence.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 2 – On the call today we look at global markets response to China (FXI, quote) rate cut.(not much!), meanwhile the reaction in Russia (RSX, quote) to the Nemtsov assassination was far from riotous, and we are not surprised by that.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 16 – On the call today we look at a break out in Brazil and talk about follow-through from emerging market currencies which include the Real for the next move and emerging markets.
We wait for a peace deal that may not come but the Market Vectors Russian ETF (RSX, quote) continues to move higher as the Ruble is rallying under higher oil and at least the body language of all sides talking towards a positive end game.
It’s been a great run in potash related stocks and Ag overall. My basic thesis when the Russian broke the cartel in potash was that it was just a matter of time before the entire industry fought back and kept it together.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call December 22 – On the call today we take a look back on Emerging Markets (EEM, quote) over last week. We see some surprises in the outperformance we think separation we are seeing in the asset class continues.
Russia’s currency briefly surpassed the Ukrainian Hryvnia as the world’s worst performing currency year-to-date this week, but it isn’t clear whether the ruble is undervalued.
- Mothers-to-be rush to have C-sections in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-28
- WWII bomb turns into a school bell in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-28
- Chinese navy conducts live fire drill in E.China SeaSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-28
- Baijiu gaining global recognitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-28
- Overtime is norm for white-collar workersSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-28
- One dead in Xinjiang steel plant fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-28
- Strict law enforcement crucial in cleaning cyber spaceSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-28
- Innovation will lead China’s development: ReportSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-28
- Anhui stem cell donor offers hope for US boySource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-28
- Traffic official falls to his deathSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-28
- 6 trades on momentum tech stocksSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-27
- Your first look for Friday, August 28Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-27
- Fast Money Final Trade: Commodities & FCXSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-27
- Options Action: EMC Corp.Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-27
- SolarCity upgraded to buySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-27
- Mothers-to-be rush to have C-sections in China