We are reading the following today…
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 16 – FX markets are moving in ways no one expected post-Brexit and post BOJ announcements.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call January 21 – ECB saving the day or adding more gasoline to a fire that was already raging.
THE PATH TO PERSIA
By Alexander Schay | Published on: January 15, 2016 EMfminvestor.com
With the “Implementation Day” milestone of last July’s nuclear deal between Iran and the P5+1 fast approaching, the prospect of Iran’s reintegration into the global economy grows near. As one of the few remaining countries in the world with a […]
Sept. 28 — Corr Analytics founder Anders Corr discusses U.S. and Russia relations, terrorism and Syria. He speaks on “Bloomberg Surveillance.”
Discussing global growth problems for Venezuela, Brazil and Russia, with Kathryn Rooney Vera, Bulltick Capital Markets, and Tim Seymour, Triogem Asset Management.
As we head into the weekend the price of crude oil is basically unchanged hovering just above the near term support of 50.58 (7/715).
On the call toady we discuss the pullback in rates overnight and the relief for equity markets…
Emerging Market currencies are ripping today with the pullback in the USD; We offer up those most compelling currency trades…
Oil trades higher with the weaker Dollar. What are the related trades and where is the near term […]
Please see that attached article on US policy on Russia including sanctions and the overall attempts to challenge their regional sphere of influence.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 2 – On the call today we look at global markets response to China (FXI, quote) rate cut.(not much!), meanwhile the reaction in Russia (RSX, quote) to the Nemtsov assassination was far from riotous, and we are not surprised by that.
- Say what? Ntsiki Mazwai sings Pearl Thusi’s praisesSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-10-28
- Viral ‘Pen Pineapple Apple Pen’ song wins Guinness recordSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-10-28
- Residents in southern Taiwan protest against ruling partySource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-28
- China to launch Long March-5 carrier rocket in NovemberSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-28
- China’s anti-corruption campaign “always on the road”Source: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-28
- Think tank contributes to China’s wisdom on global governanceSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-28
- University to build new dining hall to ease overcrowdingSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-28
- 44% of new grads willing to work in second-tier citiesSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-28
- Telecom fraud rampant across ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-28
- J-20 stealth fighter confirmed for China air showSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-28
- China issues first big data report on B&R InitiativeSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-28
- Woman diagnosed with cancer has child, stirs controversySource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-28
- Traders weigh Amazon, Alphabet and Twitter earningsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-10-27
- Final Trade: TWTR, CSCO & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-10-27
- Amazon tumbles after hoursSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-10-27
- Say what? Ntsiki Mazwai sings Pearl Thusi’s praises