Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 13 – If yesterday was reversal day for the Trump administration on key areas that include the dollar, the Fed, and China today is punctuated by the realities of earnings season and macro that is at cross currents.
A quick Russia Trade –
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call December 13 – On the call today we sketch out key technical levels across major asset classes especially FX.
We are reading the following today…
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 16 – FX markets are moving in ways no one expected post-Brexit and post BOJ announcements.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call January 21 – ECB saving the day or adding more gasoline to a fire that was already raging.
THE PATH TO PERSIA
By Alexander Schay | Published on: January 15, 2016 EMfminvestor.com
With the “Implementation Day” milestone of last July’s nuclear deal between Iran and the P5+1 fast approaching, the prospect of Iran’s reintegration into the global economy grows near. As one of the few remaining countries in the world with a […]
Sept. 28 — Corr Analytics founder Anders Corr discusses U.S. and Russia relations, terrorism and Syria. He speaks on “Bloomberg Surveillance.”
Discussing global growth problems for Venezuela, Brazil and Russia, with Kathryn Rooney Vera, Bulltick Capital Markets, and Tim Seymour, Triogem Asset Management.
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development