Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 16 – FX markets are moving in ways no one expected post-Brexit and post BOJ announcements.
Sept. 28 — Corr Analytics founder Anders Corr discusses U.S. and Russia relations, terrorism and Syria. He speaks on “Bloomberg Surveillance.”
As we head into the weekend the price of crude oil is basically unchanged hovering just above the near term support of 50.58 (7/715).
Please see that attached article on US policy on Russia including sanctions and the overall attempts to challenge their regional sphere of influence.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 2 – On the call today we look at global markets response to China (FXI, quote) rate cut.(not much!), meanwhile the reaction in Russia (RSX, quote) to the Nemtsov assassination was far from riotous, and we are not surprised by that.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 16 – On the call today we look at a break out in Brazil and talk about follow-through from emerging market currencies which include the Real for the next move and emerging markets.
We wait for a peace deal that may not come but the Market Vectors Russian ETF (RSX, quote) continues to move higher as the Ruble is rallying under higher oil and at least the body language of all sides talking towards a positive end game.
It’s been a great run in potash related stocks and Ag overall. My basic thesis when the Russian broke the cartel in potash was that it was just a matter of time before the entire industry fought back and kept it together.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call December 22 – On the call today we take a look back on Emerging Markets (EEM, quote) over last week. We see some surprises in the outperformance we think separation we are seeing in the asset class continues.
Russia’s currency briefly surpassed the Ukrainian Hryvnia as the world’s worst performing currency year-to-date this week, but it isn’t clear whether the ruble is undervalued.
- Xinjiang to make free high school universalSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-20
- Shanghai hospital banks breast milkSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-20
- Lack of drone rules raises concernsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-20
- Chinese retiree becomes model ship masterSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-20
- Alibaba wins case over fake reviews, salesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-20
- China plans to install, upgrade 64,000 toilets at tourist sitesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-20
- Unique quarry hotel starts to take shapeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-20
- Law curtails unfair app competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-20
- Tibetans celebrate New Year after strong earthquakeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-20
- Authority investigates TB outbreakSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Xinjiang to make free high school universal