Sept. 28 — Corr Analytics founder Anders Corr discusses U.S. and Russia relations, terrorism and Syria. He speaks on “Bloomberg Surveillance.”
As we head into the weekend the price of crude oil is basically unchanged hovering just above the near term support of 50.58 (7/715).
Please see that attached article on US policy on Russia including sanctions and the overall attempts to challenge their regional sphere of influence.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 2 – On the call today we look at global markets response to China (FXI, quote) rate cut.(not much!), meanwhile the reaction in Russia (RSX, quote) to the Nemtsov assassination was far from riotous, and we are not surprised by that.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 16 – On the call today we look at a break out in Brazil and talk about follow-through from emerging market currencies which include the Real for the next move and emerging markets.
We wait for a peace deal that may not come but the Market Vectors Russian ETF (RSX, quote) continues to move higher as the Ruble is rallying under higher oil and at least the body language of all sides talking towards a positive end game.
It’s been a great run in potash related stocks and Ag overall. My basic thesis when the Russian broke the cartel in potash was that it was just a matter of time before the entire industry fought back and kept it together.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call December 22 – On the call today we take a look back on Emerging Markets (EEM, quote) over last week. We see some surprises in the outperformance we think separation we are seeing in the asset class continues.
Russia’s currency briefly surpassed the Ukrainian Hryvnia as the world’s worst performing currency year-to-date this week, but it isn’t clear whether the ruble is undervalued.
- Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-10-04
- Hulk Hogan sex tape to play in courtSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-10-04
- Counting every birth and death could make a difference to health inequities in AfricaSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-10-04
- Western Cape govt offers R50‚000 reward for information on cop killersSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-10-04
- Explosions at restive Nigerian city of Maiduguri following Abuja blasts: localsSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-10-04
- Pope defends appointing alleged paedophile protecting bishopSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-10-04
- Rare ancient tomb excavated in N. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-10-04
- Police target forged overseas driving licenseSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-10-04
- Officials reprimanded for failing to control straw burningSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-10-04
- Excavation of famed Chinese warship underwaySource: China.orgPublished on 2015-10-04
- Auto industry’s new threat is…Uber?: SurveySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-10-03
- Police target emergency lane occupancy of driversSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-10-03
- Life in Xinjiang better and better: French writerSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-10-03
- China’s ‘magic cube’ computer unlocks the futureSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-10-03
- 4 ways to trade the big jobs missSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-10-02