Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 16 – FX markets are moving in ways no one expected post-Brexit and post BOJ announcements.
Sept. 28 — Corr Analytics founder Anders Corr discusses U.S. and Russia relations, terrorism and Syria. He speaks on “Bloomberg Surveillance.”
As we head into the weekend the price of crude oil is basically unchanged hovering just above the near term support of 50.58 (7/715).
Please see that attached article on US policy on Russia including sanctions and the overall attempts to challenge their regional sphere of influence.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 2 – On the call today we look at global markets response to China (FXI, quote) rate cut.(not much!), meanwhile the reaction in Russia (RSX, quote) to the Nemtsov assassination was far from riotous, and we are not surprised by that.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 16 – On the call today we look at a break out in Brazil and talk about follow-through from emerging market currencies which include the Real for the next move and emerging markets.
We wait for a peace deal that may not come but the Market Vectors Russian ETF (RSX, quote) continues to move higher as the Ruble is rallying under higher oil and at least the body language of all sides talking towards a positive end game.
It’s been a great run in potash related stocks and Ag overall. My basic thesis when the Russian broke the cartel in potash was that it was just a matter of time before the entire industry fought back and kept it together.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call December 22 – On the call today we take a look back on Emerging Markets (EEM, quote) over last week. We see some surprises in the outperformance we think separation we are seeing in the asset class continues.
Russia’s currency briefly surpassed the Ukrainian Hryvnia as the world’s worst performing currency year-to-date this week, but it isn’t clear whether the ruble is undervalued.
- Wikipedia called irresponsible on acupunctureSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-19
- Bilingual app will help govt reach outSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-19
- China briefs foreign envoys on anti-graft workSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-19
- China to speed up modernization of educationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-19
- Mane scores as Senegal become first team to reach Afcon quarter-finalsSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-19
- Final Trade: URI, TSLA & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- American Express raises 2017 EPS guidanceSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- IBM falls on earningsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- IPO market thawing in 2017?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- Beer stocks getting trumped?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- Could CAT benefit from Trump’s ‘infrastructure renaissance’?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- JPMorgan boosts Dimon’s pay 3.7% to $28MSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- Former Reagan budget director warns of ‘fiscal bloodbath’ under TrumpSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- What to trade ahead of the inauguration: 7 playsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- Trump rally’s moment of truth?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- Wikipedia called irresponsible on acupuncture