Using a chart provided by UBS and taken from data from EFPR who compiles an amazing amount of information on fund flows within the investment community and particularly insightful on EM, we want to assess where the opportunities for rotation, beating the index, and where we think investors are offsides.
Brazil is a small part of the index in Emerging Markets relative to China or other Asian giants like India (EPI, quote) or Korea (EWY, quote) but it’s clear Brazil is giving investors a reason to envisage change across the asset class.
Can India truly deliver on the promise of the best demographic and consumer growth story in the world? India is the BRIC country without any other members. India is delivering “China like” growth and has been one the best performing major EMs in the last 12 months (+36%).
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call August 12 on the call we will review region by region on the site today we talk about where was your performance where we continue see underperformance whereas the fund flow
Emerging Money Audio Call Preview June 24 – on today’s call we are talking about yesterday’s PMI’s along with industrial strength and the correlation between cyclical and industrials and the PMIs. If yesterday told us the right story then investors are well under positioned in the space.
We may look back at today’s price action in India and say this was the day that initiated the pullback we have been calling far.
The recent Emerging Market rally is built off a combination of fundamental and technical factors.
India elections will start on April 7th and last into May 16th. Significant change has been priced into the SENEX (see chart below) into the event. Are investors set up disappointment?
I am starting to get a lot of questions from investors regarding the sustainability of this rally in Emerging Markets and what can be the drivers for the next leg(s) higher.
Your Ticket to Investing in Emerging Markets Smarter than the MSCI EM Index.
- Celebs rally in support of Leslie Jones after hate-filled hacking scandalSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-25
- Simphiwe Dana loves 90% music quota: My bank balance is lit right nowSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-25
- Pastor Mboro defends his new R2 million BMW: ‘God is rewarding me’Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-25
- Bizos says Hawks’ action raises fears ‘about future of justice and law in SA’Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-25
- The DA and the EFF: A blind date, a shotgun marriage and then divorceSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-25
- More typhoons expected in September due to La NinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-25
- School to compensate parents of students studying in USSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-25
- Disfigured victim posts glamor shots onlineSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-25
- China reconsiders restrictions on smartphonesSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-25
- Expats fear the loss of road signs in EnglishSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-25
- Thief receives 2-month detention for stealing bananaSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-25
- Ancient rock carvings give way as flooding hits parkSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-25
- A virtual vision of Shanghai lures NYSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-25
- Abandoned baby sea lion fed by human fatherSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-25
- More polluters punished under tougher regulationSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-25
- Celebs rally in support of Leslie Jones after hate-filled hacking scandal