Australia saw another increase in employment which may very well keep the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) holding at its current policy, possibly through the rest of 2015.
Markets under control despite resounding OXI from Greece yesterday. As we noted last night the price action is about testing the levels form last week and overall key levels for the indices and macro.
The euro is finding a toe hole on speculation that the new Greece government may soften its stance and work with international creditors.
The mix of the Fed commentary yesterday with dovish RBA comments are sending the Aussie Dollar to fresh multi-year lows and a view of the 10yr support. The ultimate commodity currency must address the realities of weaker policy and embrace what the market is doing for it.
I wanted to give a quick Friday morning update on the currency/commodities markets as we head into the weekend.
The U.S. dollar is in a holding pattern ahead of the Fed. In fact you can see the Fed effect in Aussie dollar/U.S. dollar pair (AUD/USD) for the past 5 sessions.
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- China building world’s first deep sea mining vesselSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 11 foreign military bands to join Nanchang Int’l Military TattooSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Beijing mulls banning fireworks in city properSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China begins to restore 350 kmh bullet trainSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Cheating scandal urges China to improve marathon cultureSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 80% of Chinese adults clueless on contraceptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China establishes environmental-capacity alert systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Chinese police arrest 118 in scam targeting seniorsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- CPC punishes officials for consuming high-end alcoholSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21