Emerging Money Audio Call March 12 – On the call today we discuss a pullback in volatility as the Dollar runs out of gas but the question is for how long?
According to reports from EFPR, who collects global fund flow data, Emerging Market equities (EEM, quote) remain an allocation haven for global money seeking rotation out of overpriced and overbought developed market equities.
This morning, bonds have rallied yet again putting 10yr rates right at the edge of where we become extremely worried about the direction of not just growth but a new phase in the deflationary backdrop that has central banks in the developed world very concerned.
Emerging Markets -We wrote yesterday of “sell in May and go away,” here are some additional thoughts on lateral ways to protect your positions and portfolio without overpaying for volatility.
The recent Emerging Market rally is built off a combination of fundamental and technical factors.
I am starting to get a lot of questions from investors regarding the sustainability of this rally in Emerging Markets and what can be the drivers for the next leg(s) higher.
While printing 74K on Non-Farm Payroll report (NFP) today in the U.S. gives a temporary momentum boost to flagging spirits in emerging markets, it is not worth discussing other than in the context of what is moving markets today.
- Taiwan’s porn star metro cards sell outSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-09-02
- Chemical plant blast kills 5 in E. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-09-02
- President Xi to deliver speech at V-Day paradeSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-09-02
- High-speed railway opens in NE ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-09-02
- How Pik cracked the Wooster codeSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-09-02
- Meyer has opened the wrong PaigeSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-09-02
- The Big Read: Students who deserve 0%Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-09-02
- The fires of 1976 burn once more at today’s universitiesSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-09-02
- Area near Tianjin blast site normal after rainSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-09-02
- PLA to showcase top weapons for the first time in paradeSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-09-01
- Oversold? 4 plays on struggling big name stocksSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-01
- Your first look at Wednesday, September 2Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-01
- Final Trades: NFLX, DIS, TLT & OVXSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-01
- Options Action: VIX to derail a Fed hike?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-01
- Hedge funds hitSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-01
- Taiwan’s porn star metro cards sell out