Emerging Money Audio Call March 12 – On the call today we discuss a pullback in volatility as the Dollar runs out of gas but the question is for how long?
According to reports from EFPR, who collects global fund flow data, Emerging Market equities (EEM, quote) remain an allocation haven for global money seeking rotation out of overpriced and overbought developed market equities.
This morning, bonds have rallied yet again putting 10yr rates right at the edge of where we become extremely worried about the direction of not just growth but a new phase in the deflationary backdrop that has central banks in the developed world very concerned.
Emerging Markets -We wrote yesterday of “sell in May and go away,” here are some additional thoughts on lateral ways to protect your positions and portfolio without overpaying for volatility.
The recent Emerging Market rally is built off a combination of fundamental and technical factors.
I am starting to get a lot of questions from investors regarding the sustainability of this rally in Emerging Markets and what can be the drivers for the next leg(s) higher.
While printing 74K on Non-Farm Payroll report (NFP) today in the U.S. gives a temporary momentum boost to flagging spirits in emerging markets, it is not worth discussing other than in the context of what is moving markets today.
- Socialism with Chinese characteristics enters new era: XiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-18
- Delegates to Party congress highly representativeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Socialism with Chinese characteristics enters new era: Xi