Someone forgot to tell you it was still May on the calendar? That means anything can happen in EM.
Emerging Markets were destroyed by Trump and an election that promised not only to build and charge a wall to Mexico ( and put the ugly of the wall side on their side) but to crush China policy and make global trade a naughty word.
Awaiting the President’s State of the Union Address and Emerging Markets may be calling foul on the growth that has been talked up.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 16 – “Trump on” or “Trump off”? This is how the market now can be characterized if we weigh the price action of Tech, Staples, and Yield plays vs Industrials, Financials and Energy.
Emerging Daily Audio Call May September 14 – ON the call today we discuss the cross currents of asset classes with bond yields moving higher but the source of this move is not what you think.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call – September 7 – Quiet markets are always going to be seen as ominous when you are this deep into the recovery and when there are so many global macro minefields out there.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call – September 2 – US Payrolls have a little bit for everyone but a weaker print was enough to take some pressure off the Fed and give market room to drift higher into next week.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 1 – On the call today we tell you why the world is a better place but why that might be a difficult time for equities.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 22 – On the call today we preview the week ahead where the data is not terribly powerful on the top down but there is top down data that we think frames opportunities from the bottom up:
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 19 – On the call today we continue to address themes on rotation into cyclicals and a fine line markets must walk to make sure the rotation and the macro is not too strong.
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Qatar wants to invest in AAL: 5 tradesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-22
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China