China bashing gets a little tiresome for me. While there is so much to attack in terms of the quality(and accuracy) of information flow and data, the political process, the market structure of the economy, the access of investors to the economy…
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 23 – We recap the weeks events and discuss the good and the bad of the world macro.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 24 – Moody’s has downgraded China, so do we care?
Why has EM been so resilient in the face of the Brazil political scandal and this morning’s China downgrade from Moody’s?
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 12 – On the call we recap a week of political volatility which does not bleed into global markets.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 11 – PPI (Inflation) numbers in the US today challenge those who say reflation is dead. Meanwhile we run through core commodities prices and speculate about industrial metal trades.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 10 – On the call today we discuss the fallout from the Comey firing as implications for stocks in the US may be overdone based on how we have traded policy disappointment so far.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 4 – Commodities continue to suffer as china attempts to crack down on speculators in the commodity and housing markets.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 14 – As we head into a long holiday weekend globally geopolitics escalate and leave little reason for taking on additional market risk.
- Your first trade for Wednesday, June 28Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-28
- China launches new destroyerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-28
- China introduces emergency cybersecurity planSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- 4 ways to trade energy in a down yearSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-27
- Large floods may threaten central, southern ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Another 20 taken off missing people’s list in China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- China adopts intelligence lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Woman under probe for flipping coins in aircraft engineSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Your first trade for Wednesday, June 28