Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 19 – How many more references do we need to the 30 year anniversary of the 1987 stock crash today?
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 11 – With Banks reporting tomorrow and Bullish sentiment for markets pushing higher near March peak, positioning for earnings season might we somewhat problematic.
With Emerging Market equities on a tear and outperforming the worlds developed market equity markets by a significant margin YTD (+1470bps to the SPX), they are suddenly target of the bears who argue this is just a bounce from oversold conditions.
September 11 is a day that requires major reflection for those lives lost and how our way of living was forever changed.
China bashing gets a little tiresome for me. While there is so much to attack in terms of the quality(and accuracy) of information flow and data, the political process, the market structure of the economy, the access of investors to the economy…
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 23 – We recap the weeks events and discuss the good and the bad of the world macro.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 24 – Moody’s has downgraded China, so do we care?
Why has EM been so resilient in the face of the Brazil political scandal and this morning’s China downgrade from Moody’s?
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 12 – On the call we recap a week of political volatility which does not bleed into global markets.
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airportSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Foreign journalists deem nation’s progress impressiveSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- China bags 15 golds at WorldSkills contestSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Xiamen promotes green delivery ahead of online shopping bonanzaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- 19th CPC National Congress election methods approvedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- WWF publishes Shanghai urban environment nature guidebookSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- CPC national congress shows more openness, transparencySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- Xi’s report at key CPC meeting further strengthens global confidence in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- China to divert more water from Yangtze River to ShandongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airport