Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 27 – A day after Yellen’s inherently hawkish comments the market is rallying interest sensitives and largely interpreting these comments as growth positive.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 22 – As more and more global strategists and crossover players look at the emerging market asset class for the first time in five years the charts tell us there is still plenty more to run.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 24 – Moody’s has downgraded China, so do we care?
Why has EM been so resilient in the face of the Brazil political scandal and this morning’s China downgrade from Moody’s?
Emerging Money daily Audio Call May 23 – Europe remains the economic engine of the world or at least the place with the best economic prospects.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call December 23 – On the call we discuss the year end conundrum for the US economy as the markets are leading the economy.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call December 1 – We still maintain the Fed is the most important driver for markets in the short to medium term.
Using a chart provided by UBS and taken from data from EFPR who compiles an amazing amount of information on fund flows within the investment community and particularly insightful on EM, we want to assess where the opportunities for rotation, beating the index, and where we think investors are offsides.
Emerging markets are weaker as the Dollar hits EMFX while at the same time the Dollar not affecting commodities. A continuation of the delinking between the Dollar, markets, and downward commodity prices?
Emerging Daily Audio Call May 11 focuses on the rally in commodities that has been the most unloved rally of epic proportions in memory. Why should you feel confident about this rally technically? We discuss
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airportSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Foreign journalists deem nation’s progress impressiveSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- China bags 15 golds at WorldSkills contestSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Xiamen promotes green delivery ahead of online shopping bonanzaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- 19th CPC National Congress election methods approvedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- WWF publishes Shanghai urban environment nature guidebookSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- CPC national congress shows more openness, transparencySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- Xi’s report at key CPC meeting further strengthens global confidence in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- China to divert more water from Yangtze River to ShandongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airport