Using a chart provided by UBS and taken from data from EFPR who compiles an amazing amount of information on fund flows within the investment community and particularly insightful on EM, we want to assess where the opportunities for rotation, beating the index, and where we think investors are offsides.
Emerging markets are weaker as the Dollar hits EMFX while at the same time the Dollar not affecting commodities. A continuation of the delinking between the Dollar, markets, and downward commodity prices?
Emerging Daily Audio Call May 11 focuses on the rally in commodities that has been the most unloved rally of epic proportions in memory. Why should you feel confident about this rally technically? We discuss
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 17 – Dollar bulls where are you?
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 4 – Payrolls may have had a goldilocks element to them. The economy is not falling off a cliff but wage and inflation pressure
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 24 – Global markets showing interesting resilience in the face of weaker US non-manufacturing ISM and oil headlines that do not support a near term production cut.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call December 18 – On today’s call we ask the question – is the negative market reaction of the last 2 days a function of market’s feeling the Fed should not have hiked with macro data trending downward or is the market just concerned the Fed is more hawkish than was […]
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call December 1 – On the call today we size up a big week for macro globally with OPEC, ECB, and US Payrolls in center stage
Discussing global growth problems for Venezuela, Brazil and Russia, with Kathryn Rooney Vera, Bulltick Capital Markets, and Tim Seymour, Triogem Asset Management.
Price action and policy action are a concern for investors who have watched Brazil (EWZ, quote) quietly become one of the better performing EM markets in 2015. After running 26% from Feb 2 on the Ibovespa despite a currency that sold off hard into March (2.60 to 3.30) but rallied back some, you […]
- Ministry: Poor students getting better nutritionSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-31
- Designer explains his glass ‘bridge of love’Source: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-31
- Gaokao is gaining respect in the WestSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-31
- Foreigners to gain easier access to court verdictsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-30
- Xi demands solid efforts to advance planned reformsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-30
- Traders pick airlines as sector climbsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-30
- Fmr. Teva CEO on drug pricesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-30
- Blind burger taste testSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-30
- Burger bubble bursting?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-30
- Red flags for live TVSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-30
- Top trade: BABASource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-30
- Top trade: Airline stocksSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-30
- El-Erian’s market warningSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-30
- Market pointing to rate hike?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-30
- R1 million reward offered for information on cash-in-transit attackSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-30
- Ministry: Poor students getting better nutrition