Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 27 – On the call today we discuss the BOJ impact for markets overall and how despite Dollar
Bloomberg’s Sam Grobart got a hold of the new iPad Pro and he needed both hands to hold it.
Published on Sep 16, 2015
Here’s what’s important about Apple’s latest system upgrade
The Tim Seymour and the “Fast Money” traders give you 5 trades in two tech giants on a big news day for the companies.
Indian equities are at all time highs, and the reverberations around PM Modi’s emphatic victory are widespread for EM.
It’s been a busy week in Emerging Markets and the Emerging Money Team has been busying bring cutting through call the chatter to bring to you what matters. Here is a quick wrap up to prepare for next week’s trading. Have great weekend until next week. Emerging Money Team
Tim Seymour speaks with Jyskebank.tv’s Nasdaq-reporter Carina Moeller Jensen in Denmark on the U.S. Tech sector. Tim dives into Facebook (FB, quote), Twitter (TWTR, quote), and Apple (AAPL, quote) to a global audience with a global context.
No, not a $199 ASP phone for China and no, not China Mobile reporting record ARPU’s on usage, but yes, China is finally really moving the needle.
This is daily Emerging Money Audio Call for Thursday April 24. Emerging Markets opened up about 40 basis points in line were we are on the S&P NASDAQ higher by the fantastic Apple (AAPL, quote) results which on the site today we explain how we are trading Apple on the back […]
- Beijing 8th cheapest city in the world for cab fareSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Smart unmanned capsule hotel opens in ChongqingSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- China moves to standardize recycling industrySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- China audit finds poverty relief funds idleSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- House reconstruction begins in quake-hit XinjiangSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Air routes adjusted to protect largest radio telescopeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Death toll rises to 8 in deadly coal mine landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- China warns of geological disasters in some regionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- HK Occupy Central student leaders jailedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Fighter lands safely after catching fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Your first trade for Thursday, August 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-17
- Here’s how to build your cryptocurrency portfolioSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-16
- Tech legend Roger McNamee says a streaming bubble may be brewingSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-16
- Axios co-founder Jim VandeHei: What losing business support means for Trump’s agendaSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-16
- Big business just dumped the business PresidentSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-16
- Beijing 8th cheapest city in the world for cab fare