Bloomberg’s Sam Grobart got a hold of the new iPad Pro and he needed both hands to hold it.
Published on Sep 16, 2015
Here’s what’s important about Apple’s latest system upgrade
The Tim Seymour and the “Fast Money” traders give you 5 trades in two tech giants on a big news day for the companies.
Indian equities are at all time highs, and the reverberations around PM Modi’s emphatic victory are widespread for EM.
It’s been a busy week in Emerging Markets and the Emerging Money Team has been busying bring cutting through call the chatter to bring to you what matters. Here is a quick wrap up to prepare for next week’s trading. Have great weekend until next week. Emerging Money Team
Tim Seymour speaks with Jyskebank.tv’s Nasdaq-reporter Carina Moeller Jensen in Denmark on the U.S. Tech sector. Tim dives into Facebook (FB, quote), Twitter (TWTR, quote), and Apple (AAPL, quote) to a global audience with a global context.
No, not a $199 ASP phone for China and no, not China Mobile reporting record ARPU’s on usage, but yes, China is finally really moving the needle.
This is daily Emerging Money Audio Call for Thursday April 24. Emerging Markets opened up about 40 basis points in line were we are on the S&P NASDAQ higher by the fantastic Apple (AAPL, quote) results which on the site today we explain how we are trading Apple on the back […]
Last night, China printed 48.3 on the HSBC Flash PMI, but don’t tell U.S. corporations who call China a major market that China is slowing.
- Large illegal basement to be backfilled in BeijingSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-11-26
- 90% of adopted Chinese children in U.S. are girlsSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-11-26
- China conducts first mother-daughter womb transplantSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-11-26
- Govt move to Tongzhou set for 2017Source: China.orgPublished on 2015-11-26
- China bars civil servants from heading trade associationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-11-26
- Gay sex blamed for rise in young students with HIV/AIDSSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-11-25
- Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-11-25
- 91 suspects repatriated as China ramps up intl manhuntSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-11-25
- Trading AAPL, HPQ & other discount stocksSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-11-25
- Your first trade for Friday, November 27Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-11-25
- Fast Money Final Trade: EWZ, LULU & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-11-25
- Stocks that deserve a ‘pardon’Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-11-25
- Options Action: Redstone & Viacom’s healthSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-11-25
- Is Sumner Redstone of sound mind?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-11-25
- Drugmakers drop weightSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-11-25
- Large illegal basement to be backfilled in Beijing