Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 27 – On the call today we discuss the BOJ impact for markets overall and how despite Dollar
Bloomberg’s Sam Grobart got a hold of the new iPad Pro and he needed both hands to hold it.
Published on Sep 16, 2015
Here’s what’s important about Apple’s latest system upgrade
The Tim Seymour and the “Fast Money” traders give you 5 trades in two tech giants on a big news day for the companies.
Indian equities are at all time highs, and the reverberations around PM Modi’s emphatic victory are widespread for EM.
It’s been a busy week in Emerging Markets and the Emerging Money Team has been busying bring cutting through call the chatter to bring to you what matters. Here is a quick wrap up to prepare for next week’s trading. Have great weekend until next week. Emerging Money Team
Tim Seymour speaks with Jyskebank.tv’s Nasdaq-reporter Carina Moeller Jensen in Denmark on the U.S. Tech sector. Tim dives into Facebook (FB, quote), Twitter (TWTR, quote), and Apple (AAPL, quote) to a global audience with a global context.
No, not a $199 ASP phone for China and no, not China Mobile reporting record ARPU’s on usage, but yes, China is finally really moving the needle.
This is daily Emerging Money Audio Call for Thursday April 24. Emerging Markets opened up about 40 basis points in line were we are on the S&P NASDAQ higher by the fantastic Apple (AAPL, quote) results which on the site today we explain how we are trading Apple on the back […]
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airportSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Foreign journalists deem nation’s progress impressiveSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- China bags 15 golds at WorldSkills contestSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Xiamen promotes green delivery ahead of online shopping bonanzaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- 19th CPC National Congress election methods approvedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- WWF publishes Shanghai urban environment nature guidebookSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- CPC national congress shows more openness, transparencySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- Xi’s report at key CPC meeting further strengthens global confidence in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- China to divert more water from Yangtze River to ShandongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airport