Bloomberg’s Sam Grobart got a hold of the new iPad Pro and he needed both hands to hold it.
Published on Sep 16, 2015
Here’s what’s important about Apple’s latest system upgrade
The Tim Seymour and the “Fast Money” traders give you 5 trades in two tech giants on a big news day for the companies.
Indian equities are at all time highs, and the reverberations around PM Modi’s emphatic victory are widespread for EM.
It’s been a busy week in Emerging Markets and the Emerging Money Team has been busying bring cutting through call the chatter to bring to you what matters. Here is a quick wrap up to prepare for next week’s trading. Have great weekend until next week. Emerging Money Team
Tim Seymour speaks with Jyskebank.tv’s Nasdaq-reporter Carina Moeller Jensen in Denmark on the U.S. Tech sector. Tim dives into Facebook (FB, quote), Twitter (TWTR, quote), and Apple (AAPL, quote) to a global audience with a global context.
No, not a $199 ASP phone for China and no, not China Mobile reporting record ARPU’s on usage, but yes, China is finally really moving the needle.
This is daily Emerging Money Audio Call for Thursday April 24. Emerging Markets opened up about 40 basis points in line were we are on the S&P NASDAQ higher by the fantastic Apple (AAPL, quote) results which on the site today we explain how we are trading Apple on the back […]
Last night, China printed 48.3 on the HSBC Flash PMI, but don’t tell U.S. corporations who call China a major market that China is slowing.
- Bird traffickers nabbed in NE ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-05
- South China city successful in drugs crackdownSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-05
- One year on, mainland, Taiwan share moreSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-05
- VP encourages youngsters to pursue Chinese DreamSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-05
- University survey challenges stereotypeSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-05
- Diminished responsibility trial pleaSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-05
- Sniffing out contraband, canines earn their keepSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-05
- Minister: Govt guiding reforms via subsidiesSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-05
- Chinese navy to conduct drill in S. China SeaSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-05
- Tsinghua University cliches prized Top 20 spotSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-05
- Scary number of rapes and murders in ‘safety’ of homeSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-05-05
- Pravin steals fat cats’ creamSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-05-05
- Traders: How to play Einhorn, Chanos betsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-05-04
- Why Asher Edelman prefers Trump over ClintonSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-05-04
- Sanders-backing inspiration for Gordon Gekko would pick Trump over ClintonSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-05-04
- Bird traffickers nabbed in NE China