Start making tomorrow’s trades Today. Already a member...Login Here
Access to Emerging Money’s™ Premium Content provides the latest in Global and Emerging Markets analysis and coverage. Our insight is intended to empower and guide investors who have experience investing in global and emerging markets as well as those who are not experienced, institutional players. Our team will present clear, concise investment rationale and also attempt to de-mystify some of the unknowns of investing globally. We seek to give our subscribers fair, objective and thought provoking ideas that allow them to make their own investment decisions, without overwhelming them with investment jargon and noise.
Here is what our coverage will provide:
- Fundamental and technical analysis of trading opportunities. Coverage includes equities, ADRs, ETFs, commodities, currencies and other global investment vehicles.
- Insight from the Emerging Money™ team that focuses on Emerging Market investments.
- Ideas on long positions and views on positions to avoid, or save for more attractive prices.
- Political analysis of regional events and macro trends critical to successful trading and long term investments.
- Coverage of market indicators and global trends to help you analyze market developments
We offer subscription products that allow investors an opportunity to have different levels of engagement with our team and analytics. Simply log in with your user name and password for daily access to audio, articles, charts and indices that will offer you actionable investment ideas and market set-ups.
If you are not completely satisfied, you can cancel your membership free of charge.
Subscription Premium Content includes:
1. Emerging Money Audio Conference Call with Tim Seymour:
- Daily update on global and emerging markets will include Tim’s view of markets, key levels, macro factors, and areas of interest
- Subscriber will also get access to ad hoc conference calls and updates from Tim as extraordinary events unwind around the globe
- Monthly webinar and access to Tim: Subscribers can participate in a monthly forum for discussing markets and key trades with Tim
2. Emerging Money Trade Ideas:
- Emerging Money will present at least 5 new trade ideas every week where we will outline:
- Fundamental backdrop/setup
- Key levels to watch, enter, take profits
- Trade updates: we will monitor previous trades and present updated thoughts/levels
3. Emerging Money Technical and Option Trades:
- Key charts on stocks, currencies, indices our traders think investors should focus on
- Option strategies to deploy on Emerging Money Trade Ideas
4. Emerging Money Global and Emerging Indices:
- The Emerging Money team has created a series of global and emerging market indices that offer investors an opportunity to invest along with our team. We have created indices of ADRs that breakdown the global landscape according to country, sector, and allocations that make sense for investors. Our indices are opportunistic and often more concentrated than traditional ETF and mutual fund benchmarks. We have created actionable, relevant instruments which offer an alternative to ETFs and mutual funds that are often a step behind the market in terms of their weightings and exposures.
- Our indices are:
- Rebalanced monthly
- Weighted according to our methodology
- Built to offer more accurate representation of the key exposures investors want when investing in global and emerging markets
- We offer:
- Macro EM indices:
- Our country allocations and weighting, not those of ETF companies or mutual funds
- Country indices:
- Our focused ADR collection of companies who give investors the most up to date and opportunistic approach to investing in a specific country
- Sector indices:
- Consumer, Banking, Energy, etc
- Thematic indices
- Global luxury, global auto, EM consumer staples, etc
Emerging Money offers four different subscription options:
If you subscribe to the Emerging Money Global Package, you will receive all four (4) products for only $79/month. An annual discount subscription is available for $799that delivers a 20% savings.
If you are looking only for access to Emerging Money Audio Conference Call with Tim Seymour you will be charged $39/month for all daily, ad hoc and monthly audio products and webinars.
- China’s most-wanted fugitive set to be extradited by USSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-05-29
- Fudan University pulls publicity video over ‘controversy’Source: China.orgPublished on 2015-05-29
- ‘Hanfu’ renaissance at graduation daySource: China.orgPublished on 2015-05-29
- Church pulls poll support in BurundiSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-05-29
- Scientists find head of ‘Abel’Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-05-29
- ANC feels heat in its Ekurhuleni metroSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-05-29
- SA tests ivory and horn DNA after bustSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-05-29
- Early ARV treatment ‘a huge benefit’Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-05-29
- Widow of slain doctor prays for killer’s soulSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-05-29
- Blatter takes a batteringSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-05-29
- The power of packagingSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-05-29
- Avoid an overvalued market? Don’t bother: HickeySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-05-29
- Police minister’s report on Nkandla just as predictedSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-05-29
- The Big Read: Protest, but don’t become the enemySource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-05-29
- Top political advisor praises value of overseas ChineseSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-05-29
- China’s most-wanted fugitive set to be extradited by US