Emerging Daily Audio Call May 6 – On the call today we digest the Payroll number in the US and give implications for short and medium term trading go EM and resource focused plays.
Slew of China data tomorrow:
Exports, imports, and Ind production on deck tomorrow somehow we expect the numbers to be irrelevant but overall trading trends we think have seen the bottom of this cycle. We expect plenty of choppy stats and not extreme liftoff but who is expecting anything from China? So when the data […]
THE PATH TO PERSIA
By Alexander Schay | Published on: January 15, 2016 EMfminvestor.com
With the “Implementation Day” milestone of last July’s nuclear deal between Iran and the P5+1 fast approaching, the prospect of Iran’s reintegration into the global economy grows near. As one of the few remaining countries in the world with a […]
EM equities are catching a bid intraday after markets digest the scary news out of Turkey and the downing of a Russian fighter jet at the Turkish border. EM equities continue to show some resilience in the face of the Dollar strength and a Fed rate hike that’s US rates are already pricing in.
EM equities staging a small comeback versus the SPX in the last couple weeks but only up small off the relative value trend lows of Black Monday. In the last 5 years EM has underperformed the US index by 55% in USD terms.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 27 – Focus squarely on China where markets take their biggest move since February of 2007 down -8.5% after a relatively calm morning session word leaked that China was pulling back on their market support.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 24 – Weaker macro and commodity prices become a self-fulfilling backdrop for global equites who are limping into the weekend.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 21 – Global markets look tired and EM markets want to catch a “baby bid”.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 29 – On the call today we go through our assessment of asset classes and their reaction to the Greece news of the weekend.
Despite the China’s Central Bank cutting Requirement Reserve Ratio (RRR) along with the amount banks are required to hold in reserves, China’s Shenzhen dropped 5.78% to 13,588.27.
- Court corrects dozens of wrongful convictionsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-28
- Incentives for second child consideredSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-28
- Number of SATs held outside US to be cutSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-28
- Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region to build one-hour commuting circleSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-27
- Xi urges urban planning, preparation for the Winter OlympicsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-27
- Trading health care as industry CEOs meet with TrumpSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Final Trade: MOS, FL & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Bitcoin bug calls out Peter Schiff’s gold infatuationSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Today’s Bitcoin could be ‘tomorrow’s Beanie Babies’: SchiffSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Are stocks cheap?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Perrigo CFO resigns, effective immediatelySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Goldman: Tesla to drop 25%Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Health care best Trump trade?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Keep betting on Trump?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- FM Remix: 3 trades on health care and biotechSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Court corrects dozens of wrongful convictions