Emerging Daily Audio Call May 6 – On the call today we digest the Payroll number in the US and give implications for short and medium term trading go EM and resource focused plays.
Slew of China data tomorrow:
Exports, imports, and Ind production on deck tomorrow somehow we expect the numbers to be irrelevant but overall trading trends we think have seen the bottom of this cycle. We expect plenty of choppy stats and not extreme liftoff but who is expecting anything from China? So when the data […]
THE PATH TO PERSIA
By Alexander Schay | Published on: January 15, 2016 EMfminvestor.com
With the “Implementation Day” milestone of last July’s nuclear deal between Iran and the P5+1 fast approaching, the prospect of Iran’s reintegration into the global economy grows near. As one of the few remaining countries in the world with a […]
EM equities are catching a bid intraday after markets digest the scary news out of Turkey and the downing of a Russian fighter jet at the Turkish border. EM equities continue to show some resilience in the face of the Dollar strength and a Fed rate hike that’s US rates are already pricing in.
EM equities staging a small comeback versus the SPX in the last couple weeks but only up small off the relative value trend lows of Black Monday. In the last 5 years EM has underperformed the US index by 55% in USD terms.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 27 – Focus squarely on China where markets take their biggest move since February of 2007 down -8.5% after a relatively calm morning session word leaked that China was pulling back on their market support.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 24 – Weaker macro and commodity prices become a self-fulfilling backdrop for global equites who are limping into the weekend.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 21 – Global markets look tired and EM markets want to catch a “baby bid”.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 29 – On the call today we go through our assessment of asset classes and their reaction to the Greece news of the weekend.
Despite the China’s Central Bank cutting Requirement Reserve Ratio (RRR) along with the amount banks are required to hold in reserves, China’s Shenzhen dropped 5.78% to 13,588.27.
- Be wary of how alleged coup plot can be used‚ R2K warnsSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-04-28
- Your first trade for Friday, April 28Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-28
- China to accommodate disabled students to sit gaokaoSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-04-28
- China criticizes U.S. report on religious freedomSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-04-28
- Traders discuss if Amazon and Alphabet shares are affordableSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-27
- Amazon to continue to invest heavily in its businessSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-27
- LinkedIn brings in $1B in revenue for MicrosoftSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-27
- Top picks for investing in Trump’s AmericaSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-27
- Trump pushes new health care planSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-27
- Intel CEO: Improving the profitability and health of PC businessSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-27
- Starbucks CEO: Company playing to win globallySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-27
- Third Point takes new stake in Honeywell -NYTSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-27
- Be wary of how alleged coup plot can be used‚ R2K warns