Emerging Money Audio Call June 13 - On the call today we sort through the confluent fears that are rising in global markets.
The attack in Orlando raises the fear factor everywhere but doesn’t change drivers for markets despite some obvious headlines from the political players to the tragedy.
Lower yields continue to also raise fear but is price really truth when it comes to bond yields? Our view is outlined…
Our call on China remains the same after a weekend of data that doesn’t inspire but doesn’t scare us either. Investors however may choose to focus more on the currency as the CNY hits levels we have not seen since January as a slow steady selloff went into another gear overnight.
Its all about the Fed on Friday and we expect Yellen to address not only the US economy but global factors as well. Al of this may still be paving the way for a July Fed hike.
Tune into your account for to listen to the full audio call
To Subscribe Click Here
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development