Emerging Money Audio Call June 13 - On the call today we sort through the confluent fears that are rising in global markets.
The attack in Orlando raises the fear factor everywhere but doesn’t change drivers for markets despite some obvious headlines from the political players to the tragedy.
Lower yields continue to also raise fear but is price really truth when it comes to bond yields? Our view is outlined…
Our call on China remains the same after a weekend of data that doesn’t inspire but doesn’t scare us either. Investors however may choose to focus more on the currency as the CNY hits levels we have not seen since January as a slow steady selloff went into another gear overnight.
Its all about the Fed on Friday and we expect Yellen to address not only the US economy but global factors as well. Al of this may still be paving the way for a July Fed hike.
Tune into your account for to listen to the full audio call
To Subscribe Click Here
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force