We are reading the following today…
Is WeChat better positioned than Facebook? In China, no question…
Emerging Daily Audio Call May 11 focuses on the rally in commodities that has been the most unloved rally of epic proportions in memory. Why should you feel confident about this rally technically? We discuss
Despite bearish headwinds from the USD over the last few sessions Brent has held a key level at $44.00 and remains above the longer term trendline support at $42.00, also the 200dma.
Global markets are mixed as risk appetite related to China is pulling back while Europe suddenly looks like a tailwind.
Please see the guest post from our friends at EMFM Investor:
By Asif Khan | Published on: February 3, 2016
Editor Note: Foreign exchange fluctuations and macro imbalances have a tremendous impact on stock returns in developing markets, making it essential to anticipate and adjust for these movements. We are pleased to share some insights from a […]
On the call today we follow the continuing currency saga as it hits EM and commodity assets. Currencies don’t move in one direction forever and can be overbot and oversold therefore….?
What do you do with EM exposure here after a 5% pullback in the EEM over almost three weeks?
How does China feel […]
On the call today we review global market, the call on rates and currencies, and what this means for EM investing.
On the call today we discuss global markets moving near all time highs again as rates are sideways – but not better ( if better is lower)…
Global asset allocation should be favoring EM over DM…why?
China data last night consistent with our trading and investment view on China…what is that? tune in…
Please tune […]
Global markets are unnerved that Bonds are telling us something. Equities don’t like the bond market to be smarter but it always is. The question for equity investors however is whether there is a re-adjustment going on in rates that is positive, an adjustment that is telling us deflationary forces in commodities and labor have […]
On todays call we discuss the move in global rates and bottom our view that this is not a credit event. Whats going on? Listen in…
Chinese data over the next couple days will give a small snapshot of the economy but not really tell you the direction of stocks in China or Asia…
- Ackermann names strong match-day 23 for Super Rugby showdown against the CheetahsSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-02-23
- Your first trade for Thursday, February 23Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-23
- Infectious diseases kill 18,000 Chinese in 2016Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- China to step up property tax legislation: officialSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- 41 stranded by snow in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region to draw ecological ‘red line’Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- Survey portrays confidence and concerns of ChineseSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- ID tags issued to troops in PLA unitsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- Square dancers in Beijing may face punishment for public disturbanceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- Deadly fire was ‘human error’Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-23
- China welcomes US-born panda homeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-22
- Traders discuss how to trade Tesla’s stock after earningsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-22
- Final Trade: AMAT, LB & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-22
- Munster: Tesla will continue to move higherSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-22
- Tesla CFO Jason Wheeler to depart firm in AprilSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-22
- Ackermann names strong match-day 23 for Super Rugby showdown against the Cheetahs