We are reading the following today…
Is WeChat better positioned than Facebook? In China, no question…
Emerging Daily Audio Call May 11 focuses on the rally in commodities that has been the most unloved rally of epic proportions in memory. Why should you feel confident about this rally technically? We discuss
Despite bearish headwinds from the USD over the last few sessions Brent has held a key level at $44.00 and remains above the longer term trendline support at $42.00, also the 200dma.
Global markets are mixed as risk appetite related to China is pulling back while Europe suddenly looks like a tailwind.
Please see the guest post from our friends at EMFM Investor:
By Asif Khan | Published on: February 3, 2016
Editor Note: Foreign exchange fluctuations and macro imbalances have a tremendous impact on stock returns in developing markets, making it essential to anticipate and adjust for these movements. We are pleased to share some insights from a […]
On the call today we follow the continuing currency saga as it hits EM and commodity assets. Currencies don’t move in one direction forever and can be overbot and oversold therefore….?
What do you do with EM exposure here after a 5% pullback in the EEM over almost three weeks?
How does China feel […]
On the call today we review global market, the call on rates and currencies, and what this means for EM investing.
On the call today we discuss global markets moving near all time highs again as rates are sideways – but not better ( if better is lower)…
Global asset allocation should be favoring EM over DM…why?
China data last night consistent with our trading and investment view on China…what is that? tune in…
Please tune […]
Global markets are unnerved that Bonds are telling us something. Equities don’t like the bond market to be smarter but it always is. The question for equity investors however is whether there is a re-adjustment going on in rates that is positive, an adjustment that is telling us deflationary forces in commodities and labor have […]
On todays call we discuss the move in global rates and bottom our view that this is not a credit event. Whats going on? Listen in…
Chinese data over the next couple days will give a small snapshot of the economy but not really tell you the direction of stocks in China or Asia…
- Shanghai eases access for foreign talentSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-12-10
- Traders forecast best bets as the mercury drops all around the USSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-12-09
- Final Trade: UN, OLED & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-12-09
- Restoration Hardware tanksSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-12-09
- Soda slump?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-12-09
- Polar vortex winners?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-12-09
- S&P key levels to watchSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-12-09
- Dow 20K next week?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-12-09
- Human Rights Commission subpoenas Mpumalanga’s agriculture MECSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-12-09
- Five ways to root out corruption – elder statesman NdunganeSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-12-09
- Eskom seeking justice for those killed or injured because of electricity theftSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-12-09
- Universities have not sufficiently transformed in past 20 years: SAHRCSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-12-09
- Court orders a special master to ensure Land Affairs complete labour tenants’ claimsSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-12-09
- Beata Lipman‚ who wrote out the ANC’s Freedom Charter by hand‚ has diedSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-12-09
- Prophets of Dettol and vomit raise religious commissioner’s ireSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-12-09
- Shanghai eases access for foreign talent