Emerging Daily Audio Call May 11 focuses on the rally in commodities that has been the most unloved rally of epic proportions in memory. Why should you feel confident about this rally technically? We discuss
Despite bearish headwinds from the USD over the last few sessions Brent has held a key level at $44.00 and remains above the longer term trendline support at $42.00, also the 200dma.
Global markets are mixed as risk appetite related to China is pulling back while Europe suddenly looks like a tailwind.
Please see the guest post from our friends at EMFM Investor:
By Asif Khan | Published on: February 3, 2016
Editor Note: Foreign exchange fluctuations and macro imbalances have a tremendous impact on stock returns in developing markets, making it essential to anticipate and adjust for these movements. We are pleased to share some insights from a […]
On the call today we follow the continuing currency saga as it hits EM and commodity assets. Currencies don’t move in one direction forever and can be overbot and oversold therefore….?
What do you do with EM exposure here after a 5% pullback in the EEM over almost three weeks?
How does China feel […]
On the call today we review global market, the call on rates and currencies, and what this means for EM investing.
On the call today we discuss global markets moving near all time highs again as rates are sideways – but not better ( if better is lower)…
Global asset allocation should be favoring EM over DM…why?
China data last night consistent with our trading and investment view on China…what is that? tune in…
Please tune […]
Global markets are unnerved that Bonds are telling us something. Equities don’t like the bond market to be smarter but it always is. The question for equity investors however is whether there is a re-adjustment going on in rates that is positive, an adjustment that is telling us deflationary forces in commodities and labor have […]
On todays call we discuss the move in global rates and bottom our view that this is not a credit event. Whats going on? Listen in…
Chinese data over the next couple days will give a small snapshot of the economy but not really tell you the direction of stocks in China or Asia…
China discovers an industrial shale gas flow manly made up of methane some 3,568 meters deep measuring 6 meters high in the Ordos city. Ordos may sound familiar as the region is rich in coal deposits.
- Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-24
- Nigeria ‘terror mastermind’ appeals conviction by South African courtSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-24
- Firing Gordhan would ‘destroy this economy’ says ManuelSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-24
- Militants attack American University of Afghanistan in KabulSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-24
- Gordhan to snub Hawks summonsSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-24
- WATCH LIVE: Pravin Gordhan vs Justice Malala in tough debate on economySource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-24
- Italy earthquake has killed at least 120 people: prime ministerSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-24
- Mkhwebane nominated as Public Protector candidateSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-24
- Scientists find Earth-like planet circling sun’s nearest neighbourSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-24
- Your first trade for Wednesday, August 24Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-24
- Beijing hospital to reward sperm donorsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-24
- Shanghai, Taipei hold annual city forumSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-24
- Tibet wages war against plateau parasiteSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-24
- 28.4% of young Chinese can’t make ends meet: surveySource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-24
- More pilots qualified to make landings on aircraft carrierSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-24