We are reading the following today…
Is WeChat better positioned than Facebook? In China, no question…
Emerging Daily Audio Call May 11 focuses on the rally in commodities that has been the most unloved rally of epic proportions in memory. Why should you feel confident about this rally technically? We discuss
Despite bearish headwinds from the USD over the last few sessions Brent has held a key level at $44.00 and remains above the longer term trendline support at $42.00, also the 200dma.
Global markets are mixed as risk appetite related to China is pulling back while Europe suddenly looks like a tailwind.
Please see the guest post from our friends at EMFM Investor:
By Asif Khan | Published on: February 3, 2016
Editor Note: Foreign exchange fluctuations and macro imbalances have a tremendous impact on stock returns in developing markets, making it essential to anticipate and adjust for these movements. We are pleased to share some insights from a […]
On the call today we follow the continuing currency saga as it hits EM and commodity assets. Currencies don’t move in one direction forever and can be overbot and oversold therefore….?
What do you do with EM exposure here after a 5% pullback in the EEM over almost three weeks?
How does China feel […]
On the call today we review global market, the call on rates and currencies, and what this means for EM investing.
On the call today we discuss global markets moving near all time highs again as rates are sideways – but not better ( if better is lower)…
Global asset allocation should be favoring EM over DM…why?
China data last night consistent with our trading and investment view on China…what is that? tune in…
Please tune […]
Global markets are unnerved that Bonds are telling us something. Equities don’t like the bond market to be smarter but it always is. The question for equity investors however is whether there is a re-adjustment going on in rates that is positive, an adjustment that is telling us deflationary forces in commodities and labor have […]
On todays call we discuss the move in global rates and bottom our view that this is not a credit event. Whats going on? Listen in…
Chinese data over the next couple days will give a small snapshot of the economy but not really tell you the direction of stocks in China or Asia…
- Teenager survives shocking tragedySource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-17
- Madonsela ‘worried’ about who runs SASource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-17
- Video blows away cop death ‘cover-up’Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-17
- Rovio in flight to London after ‘Angry Birds’ brand flopSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-17
- Meagre economic growth forecastSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-17
- Kuga recall bittersweet victory for the JimmysSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-17
- ‘No brand is above the law’Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-17
- Beijing to launch evaluation system for foreignersSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-17
- Beijing to invest US$617 million in sub-center in 2017Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-17
- HK, Macao deputies called on to safeguard national securitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-17
- Thousands still being fooled by online fraudSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-17
- Provinces taking steps to eliminate povertySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-17
- Additives, contamination are top food concernsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-17
- Xinjiang to build 9 new airports in 2017Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-17
- Hospital network sees medical tourist numbers increasingSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-17
- Teenager survives shocking tragedy