Why has EM been so resilient in the face of the Brazil political scandal and this morning’s China downgrade from Moody’s?
Published on Jul 18, 2016
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 27 – On today’s call we address EM equities touching fresh lows against their developed market counterpart (SPX) (SPY, quote) as China and Asia overall weigh down the MSCI EM Index (EEM, quote).
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 24 – Interesting day for markets as the headlines from the downing of a Russian fighter jet from Turkey has increased already heightened tensions in the region.
CNBC’s Hadley Gamble reports from Istanbul on the unexpected victory claimed by the AK Party in parliamentary elections.
Emerging Money Audio Call March 12 – On the call today we discuss a pullback in volatility as the Dollar runs out of gas but the question is for how long?
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 5 – On today’s call we highlight outperformance of Europe and a rebound in global markets today despite Dollars strength that’s pushing EM currencies to the brink.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call – January 22 – On the call today how rare in life how something with such high expectations delivers – The ECB did that today!
Emerging Monday Daily Audio Preview Call January 12 – On the call today we get into U.S. earnings season and the impact and the correlation on emerging markets.
Emerging Money Daily Audio preview Call – November 7 – Your Ticket Around the World – On the call this
- Socialism with Chinese characteristics enters new era: XiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-18
- Delegates to Party congress highly representativeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Socialism with Chinese characteristics enters new era: Xi